Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this is why you don't let Corpus meddle with Sentient tech..

(PSN)robotwars7

Embedded video 

looks like the devs have been playing a lot of Silent Hill 2, because this thing is like Warframes answer to the Legs monster from that game. I gotta say, this is a pretty awesome design overall, I've wanted some proper freaky enemies for a while and this should do nicely!. you just know this thing is gonna be flipping and kicking all over the place. probably has Sentient Adaptation as well.

what do you all think, kill it with fire or just bring a paracesis? seriously, nothing good was ever gonna come from the Corpus messing with Sentient things, and here's proof. sweet dreams!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Except when it doesnt.

*Shots pass through the hole in the middle*

Oh-uh.

I'll just aim for the legs. It's got four of them. I'm bound to hit one. Probably.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

It's the goofiest thing I've ever seen.

And yet, it's also one of the coolest enemy concepts in Warframe thus far. Very excited about the Gas City enemies - they seem to be yet another step towards actual enemy design in Warframe. Dynamic ability use, enemy combos etc.

Now, hopefully there are some enemies that can avoid being locked down by hard CC spam or Nuking and go after the propagators, to make reliance on them a death wish.

32 minutes ago, xXIcyBladeXx said:

I knew those corpus were up to something when I saw their Sentient Lab scans in Orb Vallis...I just....dint expect them to....attach a sentients behind...to a Moa... How ingenious!

Twice the legs means twice the speed! RIGHT?!

55 минут назад, xXIcyBladeXx сказал:

I knew those corpus were up to something when I saw their Sentient Lab scans in Orb Vallis...I just....dint expect them to....attach a sentients behind...to a Moa... How ingenious!

Don’t be suprised. Corpus board of Directors had a lot of awesome ideas in the past.

Building working prototype of the Fomorian core for Hek, experimenting on Warframes, splicing MOA with Infestation, allowing Tenno to participate in Index, making “Grofit” commercial, trying to turn recycled waste into food...

Anyone else thinks that we may get a new Corpus grenade launcher out of the last one?