Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Your Umbral Forma Frame?

withinmyself

25 minutes ago, (PS4)caoshen0625 said:

You got a point, I don't know which frame I'm gonna put it on yet but it's definitely a primed frame.

I'm still slapping it on nidus, Nidus prime won't be out till 2020-2021 So I have plenty of time to get more umbra formas.

2 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Oberon Prime. I play him a lot and he benefits from all three. Plus I know by the time Inaros P and Nidus P appear there would be new Nightwave Cycles by then. 

Solid argument for Oberon Prime.  I think I've actually narrowed my choice down to Oberon Prime or Garuda

unless it makes my frame autonomous like Excal Umbra, i don't really see myself using it now. dont you need all 3 mods for it to be of any advantage?

hek, ive been tempted to remove them from mu Excal Umbra even

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, withinmyself said:

Interesting.  Why is that?

You don't take away the unique elements of the umbra frame(s) and just let any old one use it. I've never been on board with the mods being accessible in the first but at least the bloat was part negated umbra a polarity blocking... Till now.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Skode said:

You don't take away the unique elements of the umbra frame(s) and just let any old one use it. I've never been on board with the mods being accessible in the first but at least the bloat was part negated umbra a polarity blocking... Till now

I mean... I do agree.  I was definitely against them being released in the first place.  But they are a part of the game now.  It seems silly to not use them just to .. protest?  Especially when doing that won't change anything whatsoever.   But you do you man!  They're your Umbral Forma so you can do whatever the hell you want with them.

13 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

If it's Umbral Stretch or Umbral Streamline I'd consider it though.

Umbral Streamline = impossible pipe dream.

I really dislike the idea of Umbral polarity. It further pushes power-creep and the idea of over-investing in every type of weapon you get as a form of padded gameplay. The gains are simply not worth the effort. I'm disappointed in the direction DE is taking in that regard.