Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've been Chat banned for days... because I said that Nezha was a... well... you know.

Fey_Yoshida

yeah... this is the first time I've been chat suspended *i think* so I really don't know why I've been suspended for so long... any ideas as to why?

Edit: It's been FIVE DAYS.

Edited by Fey_Yoshida
length added

Its a phrase that is considered taboo in Warframe's chats and such. Usually, that will result in around a week suspension unless previous stuff was also considered or its extended through other actions. DE Support could tell you exactly why, but will not usually discuss it within that black-out time-frame.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Urlan said:

Its a phrase that is considered taboo in Warframe's chats and such. Usually, that will result in around a week suspension unless previous stuff was also considered or its extended through other actions. DE Support could tell you exactly why, but will not usually discuss it within that black-out time-frame.

It's a blumming meme, what's so taboo?... the only Taboo is the Chat Moderator's complete disregard of humor.

Just now, Fey_Yoshida said:

It's a blumming meme, what's so taboo?... the only Taboo is the Chat Moderator's complete disregard of humor.

It's a bot that bans you. Well yeah, obviously a piece of software doesn't have any humor.

Just now, rune_me said:

It's a bot that bans you. Well yeah, obviously a piece of software doesn't have any humor.

Then they really need to give the bot a damn chill pill... they keep saying it's improved... but... here we are still.

Just now, Fey_Yoshida said:

Then they really need to give the bot a damn chill pill... they keep saying it's improved... but... here we are still.

They never said that it was now okay to say what you said, though. Like @Urlansaid, it's a no-no in chat. I doubt they have any intentions of changing that. If they did, they would have by now.

• Like 3