Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tributa statue bugged

(XBOX)AKiltedGamer

I am building up some areas in my dojo and i put one down, checked to see if it was centered then realized i can't highlight it anymore, thinking it was too close to the wall i put a second one down in the middle of the hallway, still not working the i tried one in the air to see if i could find where to highlight it. I now have three horrible statues sitting in my room and i noticed there is one in another room which has been built, checked that one still nothing. Since there is one built i am going to check with the clan leader to see if he can move/ delete these but i doubt it. I am thinking that only the leader can edit it but if you are the leader and can't change it then i don't think there is a way to fix it, until the developers fix i.

same issue. figured id try out the new decoration n see what i can do with it, turns out nothing. 

On 2019-03-15 at 4:55 PM, (XB1)WOLFRUNNER12 said:

I am thinking that only the leader can edit it but if you are the leader and can't change it then i don't think there is a way to fix it, until the developers fix i.

just fyi, im my clans founding warlord, and can confirm its just plain broken, rank doesnt matter