Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to "Fix" Nightwave

BenaBean

So clearly there has been a lot of division in the community about the revamp to the alert system. I, for one, originally supported the system but now I am starting to see the other side's points. The new way to get Nitain and such seems to be pretty a good idea, but the lack of wolf credits is definitely an issue. You do not even get wolf creds until tier 3, and then it gets more sporadic from there on. I suggest maybe giving out Wolf Credits for capturing those fugitive squads that sometimes show up in your missions. That way the credits can be given out more frequently and it gives everyone more chances to actually spend them. Hopefully De makes some more invigorating challenges to actually complete so that Veterans do not complete them in 1 hour and stay bored for days. I also really like the Gift Of the Lotus alerts where you get relics and rivens for doing survival and defense missions. However, these only show up on Fridays and maybe it is a better idea for them to be 2 or 3 times a week. That way we can get a combination of the new and old system to satisfy everybody.

7 minutes ago, ValariusXT said:

It's not even a week since it launched. Give it time. Let it run it's course then suggest a fix. 

Just suggestions for possible fixes if the community continues to disapprove.   

Steve said on last devstream what youl be getting nothing but wolf creds each time you rank up after you reach maximum 30th rank wich will take 8 weeks meaning we will have 2 more weeks left and given we can get 4 ranks per week what makes 400 wolf creds before the episode ends

36 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Steve said on last devstream what youl be getting nothing but wolf creds each time you rank up after you reach maximum 30th rank wich will take 8 weeks meaning we will have 2 more weeks left and given we can get 4 ranks per week what makes 400 wolf creds before the episode ends

Ah, I did not hear about that

5 hours ago, BenaBean said:

So clearly there has been a lot of division in the community about the revamp to the alert system. I, for one, originally supported the system but now I am starting to see the other side's points. The new way to get Nitain and such seems to be pretty a good idea, but the lack of wolf credits is definitely an issue. You do not even get wolf creds until tier 3, and then it gets more sporadic from there on. I suggest maybe giving out Wolf Credits for capturing those fugitive squads that sometimes show up in your missions. That way the credits can be given out more frequently and it gives everyone more chances to actually spend them. Hopefully De makes some more invigorating challenges to actually complete so that Veterans do not complete them in 1 hour and stay bored for days. I also really like the Gift Of the Lotus alerts where you get relics and rivens for doing survival and defense missions. However, these only show up on Fridays and maybe it is a better idea for them to be 2 or 3 times a week. That way we can get a combination of the new and old system to satisfy everybody.

Well...you can ONE nitain randomly OR have a clear path to 15 within 48 hours. IMO it's all the casuals complaining because they will always choose time over effort. Sounds like the destiny community all over again....

35 minutes ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

Well...you can ONE nitain randomly OR have a clear path to 15 within 48 hours. IMO it's all the casuals complaining because they will always choose time over effort. Sounds like the destiny community all over again....

If anything Its the vets that have been hating on the new system the most, at least it seems that way to me. In a lot of cases, they are speaking for the new players when a month ago they were whining about the alert system being useless... I get that they are having problems finding things to do in the game but I do not know how De can really fix that besides adding something huge to the game. Even then they would get complaints.