Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Perfect KOHM Dmg/Ms/Fr/Neg Slash

2Smokeyy

Hi man, it seems u are unaware of the new meta roll 

To put it as simply as possible 100% SC means u overstrip armor, therefore dealing corrosive to health. From this you should know that u will be dealing less dmg right?

The new meta roll is Dmg,Ms,Fr and neg slash which doesnt overstrip and makes the dps much more consistant and i can show u the proof if needed as i also have a 120% kohm.

Thanks for your reply nontheless.

i think you are unaware of the fact that ppl use to build the kohm as status not for kill some random lvl 160 grineer in the simulacrum, but for go more far than that in long missions, in cases where pure dmg become just useless, im sorry but yours not even worth 2k. and for sure is far to be worth like rivens 3+1- with 120% status on it

5 minutes ago, Xnidior said:

i think you are unaware of the fact that ppl use to build the kohm as status not for kill some random lvl 160 grineer in the simulacrum, but for go more far than that in long missions, in cases where pure dmg become just useless, im sorry but yours not even worth 2k. and for sure is far to be worth like rivens 3+1- with 120% status on it

But in longer missions u will be overstripping the armor xd

Have fun dealing corrosive to health then when enemies are lvl 150+

It's hard to expect people who do not own a riven like this to know how it performs. I have a nearly identical riven and its performance checks out both in-game and in theoretical kill time simulations.

For anybody interested, you can run the simulations yourself with this calculator.

Il y a 11 heures, Xnidior a dit :

A 100% SC shotgun build will remove all the armor and procs like corro and radia will lose their +75% bonus damage on ferrite armor and alloy for radia, you'll end dealing less on a stripped ennemy than an ennemy with 99.999999% armor off, if you wanna deal a lots of damage without losing it (boss fights in sortie for example) this is the kind of roll you'll need, I'm used to call that "fake 100%". Stats are showing 100% but it is not, the Mara Detron is a good example too.

But if you are planning to use slash, viral, gas ... then you are right, a "true 100%" with +120% SC riven is needed. In this case the -Slash will be bad too.

Thats just 2 possible Meta Kohm builds.

(I don't get why its only now people discovered it and call it "NEW META BOYS" I and my friends know it since years ^^')

3 hours ago, Xnidior said:

with the casuals i guess you mean the ppl who try to do a full dmg build on a status chance based weapon for do casual missions right ? 🙂

Dude this riven is  best for high level content (boss fights, survivals) if u are a casual player who doesn't care about this then why are you getting mad? Just buy a cheap 120% Sc one. It has been tested and proven that this roll deals more dmg output than a 100% build. Obviously 100% can do better in index etc, but this is best for high lvl armored units.

6 hours ago, .LaStRemnant. said:

Dude this riven is  best for high level content (boss fights, survivals) if u are a casual player who doesn't care about this then why are you getting mad? Just buy a cheap 120% Sc one. It has been tested and proven that this roll deals more dmg output than a 100% build. Obviously 100% can do better in index etc, but this is best for high lvl armored units.

You don't really need rivens for any boss fights, they are not high level content. If it was tested and proven then show these tests to everyone, so we could see how rigorous these tests were, what enemies and levels were used. Show the comparison between similar riven to your own but with sc instead of fr in a survival with 1000+ level enemies, so we could see how it performs in real game. Maybe then you'll find the buyer faster, I don't see the reason why people should just blindly trust a bunch of riven sellers. Funny thing is regardless of this status discussion the values of ms and fr on your riven are terribly low, how can you even call it "perfect"? This just looks like a poor attempt to find some rich idiot who can't even look up possible values on semlar site.

1 minute ago, vector77 said:

You don't really need rivens for any boss fights, they are not high level content. If it was tested and proven then show these tests to everyone, so we could see how rigorous these tests were, what enemies and levels were used. Show the comparison between similar riven to your own but with sc instead of fr in a survival with 1000+ level enemies, so we could see how it performs in real game. Maybe then you'll find the buyer faster, I don't see the reason why people should just blindly trust a bunch of greedy riven sellers. Funny thing is regardless of this status discussion the values of ms and fr on your riven are terribly low, how can you even call it "perfect"? This just looks like a poor attempt to find some rich idiot who can't even look up possible values on semlar site.

You want me to prove it to you? I can invite you right now? ive shown many people this riven compared to a full 100% status build and they see the difference.

Barely any people own SC 120% MS/DAm/fr -DTI +Recoil -Slash. Most people havent even seen one. I have owned one. Serval of my friends have own one. Countless testing and opinions, of people who have owned one, will tell they Perfer FR MSDAMElement -slash/+recoil. Works better in most situations. Everyone that have offered to show this non SC meta kohms build have turned me down, like they scared to be proven wrong. Just sayin, instead of saying your wrong, why dont you pull out 120% sc for a kill test run to compare. But like I said, most of the people that opinions about 120 sc have never even own a godly kohm

• 1 month later...

Archived