The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need a time machine.

Wolfways

For the past week I've been grinding for Axi E1's. I've had three. The only piece I don't need from them is the Frost part because I've had Frost Prime since I starrted playing. Guess what I got from all three relics. Go on, guess. I'll wait...

So, now that I'm grinding like mad for relics, and I seriously doubt I'm going to get all the parts I need, I'm also expected to grind Nightwave at the same time? I can't even do some of the weekly's because I play alone, and tbh I was hoping to go try out some of the Fortuna stuff at some point but it looks like I won't have the time.

There's way too much "limited time" stuff in Warframe, imo.

I personally agree with your last note. The viability of extracting and re-releasing old Primes instead of focusing on new content to earn some currency from players is far too great. And no, I don't count new Prime Accesses as new content.

It's for that reason, and the fact that Primes will continue to be made, as new Frames are still being released which will also be primed eventually... that we'll break into the Dreaded Neo S16, or Axi F20s at some point. We already have so many damn versions of Relics with similar parts (vaulted / unvaulted) and I doubt that's going to stop any time soon.

Honestly, it's sort of mind boggling at how much stuff is in or out of the Prime Vault at any specific time.
And it's only going to get more convoluted as the months roll on by.

I'm just curious why they haven't figured out a way to have everything in the game all at one time. The answer to that question is likely a complex one with the sheer amount of items available, but. I just think something has to change about this entire Prime Vault / Unvault system at some point.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wolfways said:

There's way too much "limited time" stuff in Warframe, imo.

Everyone who plays this game knows this, I personally dread weekly and daily challenges in every game they are in, because it is the cheapest way to keep people playing. The sorties are already more than enough. The old Alert system was a lot better in that regard for it gave you something to do when you were actually online and playing and did not force you into anything except if you are really impatient.

• Like 2