The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave : second batch of missions, and the things you need to correct.

mikakor

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

The Problem is that you have to complete the weekly in 1 mission. The Process of doing it is boring and tedious because you are just sitting there waiting for the timer to hit 60:00. Not to mention this is a huge slap in the face for players who are very busy in real life. DE should change it from 1 Mission to total playtime like “Spend 60 Minutes total in Survival missions” 

Then they have to make a choice: real life or games. I don't see a problem with that.

46 minutes ago, Illumielle said:

Then they have to make a choice: real life or games. I don't see a problem with that.

I am worried that DE will add more of these types of activities, if they keep doing this those players (like me) will be missing out, not to mention that Umbral Forma is not Tradeable or can be purchased with real money or plat.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

It's been said many times. You don't need all tasks to get all the rewards. 60mins is Bs of course but elites are bonus missions on top of the weeklies and dailies as it has been said by DeRebecca. 

to reach level 30 you will need 30.000 standing every week. the challenges this week will bring 43.000. so you have to finish at least 1 of the elites, all the daily's plus 6 of the 7 regular weekly or you will fall short unless you hunt a ridiculous amount of fugitives.

9 minutes ago, ADM-Ntek said:

to reach level 30 you will need 30.000 standing every week. the challenges this week will bring 43.000. so you have to finish at least 1 of the elites, all the daily's plus 6 of the 7 regular weekly or you will fall short unless you hunt a ridiculous amount of fugitives.

Even if this would be true one Elite task seems to be something easy to solo. ESO was easy to do in solo and I got over it really fast. Weekly challanges are also easy and u can solo them all. In few hours.

8 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Even if this would be true one Elite task seems to be something easy to solo. ESO was easy to do in solo and I got over it really fast. Weekly challanges are also easy and u can solo them all. In few hours.

can sure want to not really. i play to have fun and many of those challenges force me to do mission i don't have fun doing. the only thing those challenges challenge is my will to play and that is dropping fast.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ADM-Ntek said:

can sure want to not really. i play to have fun and many of those challenges force me to do mission i don't have fun doing. the only thing those challenges challenge is my will to play and that is dropping fast.

Cause this wasn't a problem for other ppl with the alert System. I surely had less fun when I saw an archwing interception alert and I had to do it if I wanted the Cosmetic reward otherwise It's waiting for weeks or months. Alerts "forced" you to do something you don't like so this argument is contradictory. I much prefer a slow and reliable system over a completely rng based one. (And having both would be worst thing ever possibly.)

And what kind of missions did we get so far that were so sooo terrible? Invasion missions that are easy or scaning for Symaris which was also easy? 

By far only the (bonus) Elites are asking for something that requires some extra effort or in this week's case too much time. And that is why they said they are bonus challanges.

Btw as long as I can solo 90% of the tasks in few hours without a sweat I can't see why ppl complain about the tasks being too much grind. 

Edited by JackHargreav

38 minutes ago, Rallarman said:

Wtf is wrong with todays "gamers"?  Start crying like little babies when when you have to put a little effort into the game to get some nice rewards.

Looks like warframe community is turning into wow community. 😪

Warframe spoils people. We got free a warframe and we get free weapons pretty often. (Grinding out weapons and frames aren't hard usually.) Platinum is easy to get so players can cut down the time to grind for things like formas and catalysts. And now we have Umbra Forma that they can't just get by buying it with easy plat. (Also opposed to other free games warframe doesn't have a paywall.)

2 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Cause this wasn't a problem for other ppl with the alert System. I surely had less fun when I saw an archwing interception alert and I had to do it if I wanted the Cosmetic reward otherwise It's waiting for weeks or months. Alerts "forced" you to do something you don't like so this argument is contradictory. I much prefer a slow and reliable system over a completely rng based one. (And having both would be worst thing ever possibly.)

And what kind of missions did we get so far that were so sooo terrible? Invasion missions that are easy or scaning for Symaris which was also easy? 

By far only the (bonus) Elites are asking for something that requires some extra effort or in this week's case too much time. And that is why they said they are bonus challanges.

Btw as long as I can solo 90% of the tasks in few hours without a sweat I can't see why ppl complain about the tasks being too much grind. 

for me it is not about easy. i just don't enjoy some of those mission types simply because i don't like them. not because they are hard. maybe i preferred the old system since i never cared about the helmets. i cared more about the credits. the other stuff that was just bonus. but nightwave is mostly about the stuff i don't care about. except that umbral forma the rest meh. and i know that people lough when i say i played alerts for credits. and say i should play index or dark sectors but i don't like doing those. personally i think they should have kept the old alerts make them credits only for those that want some quick action and put all the rest into nightwave.

Just now, ADM-Ntek said:

for me it is not about easy. i just don't enjoy some of those mission types simply because i don't like them. not because they are hard. maybe i preferred the old system since i never cared about the helmets. i cared more about the credits. the other stuff that was just bonus. but nightwave is mostly about the stuff i don't care about. except that umbral forma the rest meh. and i know that people lough when i say i played alerts for credits. and say i should play index or dark sectors but i don't like doing those. personally i think they should have kept the old alerts make them credits only for those that want some quick action and put all the rest into nightwave.

This one wouldn't be a bad idea actually. Keeping the alerts to give you a nice amount of credits. I don't like the index and I already fought the Orb Mother enough so giving us alerts with credits as rewards wouldn't be actually bad.

6 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I am worried that DE will add more of these types of activities, if they keep doing this those players (like me) will be missing out, not to mention that Umbral Forma is not Tradeable or can be purchased with real money or plat.

You realize you're posting on a video game forum right? If you have time to do this you have 60 minutes to complete 4 challenges.

Edited by (XB1)alf swarm

5 hours ago, Rallarman said:

Wtf is wrong with todays "gamers"?  Start crying like little babies when when you have to put a little effort into the game to get some nice rewards.

Looks like warframe community is turning into wow community. 😪

Effort? More like watching paint dry.

1 hour ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

You realize you're posting on a video game forum right? If you have time to do this you have 60 minutes to complete 4 challenges.

You realize you're posting on a video game forum right? We come here to have fun not to do same tedious thing for an hour in a game that already has problems with repetitiveness only for something to go wrong at the very last moment, forcing you to do that all over again.

Edited by Kawalorn

45 minutes ago, Kawalorn said:

You realize you're posting on a video game forum right? We come here to have fun not to do same tedious thing for an hour in a game that already has problems with repetitiveness only for something to go wrong at the very last moment, forcing you to do that all over again.

I HAD FUN. That's the only reason I'm posting here. People are trying to get something removed that I like. This is the first time in a super long time that this kind of activity was actually rewarded and I want it to stay.

last post, nobody here is gonna change their mind

Edited by (XB1)alf swarm

3 hours ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

I HAD FUN. That's the only reason I'm posting here. People are trying to get something removed that I like. This is the first time in a super long time that this kind of activity was actually rewarded and I want it to stay.

Waiting for the timer to reach 60:00 is fun to you? Welp I am not gonna question that, but A LOT of people will not agree with you.

If they want to make long endurance run worth it, make it fun one not a boring and tedious one. How about this, make it that every 5-10 minutes a random boss might spawn it might be tyl regor, sargas ruk, etc that drops special rewards (it could be rare mods, rare resources, etc) then long endurance runs will be worth and more fun for everyone.

3 hours ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

Or fixed. Complete removal isn't the only (or even a good) option.(in fact, with how much was put into this content, I would say total removal is off the table)

Nightwave definitely needs some work.

On 2019-03-06 at 1:23 AM, NezuHimeSama said:

Or fixed. Complete removal isn't the only (or even a good) option.(in fact, with how much was put into this content, I would say total removal is off the table)

Nightwave definitely needs some work.

Nah, Nightwave is fine, maybe ease up on friend/clan requirement for some weeklies and give some harder missions

What need rework is client/host issue.