Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friend Nightwave Bug

On 2019-03-03 at 8:31 PM, (XB1)Laufton13 said:

Just completed an hour long survival with friends and the challenge didn’t unlock. Same as last week. Just this time you have to play for an hour before you know if you’re screwed or not. 

Not great. 

This happened to me too. Admittedly, I friended the guy at the start of the mission, but no dice for me either.

Me and my friend did the survival mission and didn't get the challenge updated or reward, please update my Nightwave challenges with me and my friends wolf reputation, i have screenshots to prove we did it. This is honestly so annoying that first you ask us to do such a long mission, after which we get screwed out of our reward. Lets just say he's a little burnt out on this game already and this little screw up didn't help.

Edited by (XB1)WhiteAngelWingz

I sent a bug report into Warframe zendesk with a submit a ticket, to there tech support for missions. 

After a week, they sent me here and said they couldn't do anything about my lost rep. 

I did the Sortie last week with a friend, I've purposely avoided the 60 minute survival until i got an answer to my previous request. but If no one can give me back my Rep I lost for the Sortie, I don't see a point in trying for the final tier rewards in this event. so I'll just ignore any challenges that require a clan mate or friend in the future. and just be happy with what I get in the end. 

If anyone at DE is reading these forums every day, according to the tech support person that directly me here. I'd appreciate it, if you guys, 1.  please give the rep that is due for the work that we've done.  and 2 until you know for sure those specific team up quests are not going to glitch out for people like myself, please have all future challenges regarding teamups like this removed for the weekly rotation. and just add a good fun challenge instead. 

it will avoid headaches like this, in a game that I play for fun, when i have time in my busy life.  the challenges that I put my time into completing is a real let down when the don't complete. knowing now that I've missed my chance at those final tier items, i'm gonna just go back to playing the way I was before Nightwave, if i happen to complete other challenges in the mean time and get a few bits, that'll be enough for me instead.  ...  for me the race to the top is over. unless this play with friend or clan mate bug has been fixed. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)WickedMiaKiy said:

Hey we tried it again and noticed something. I screen shot it but can attach it for some reason. Anyway..

Under "Item rewards" time says 1h 3m 45s but mission time says 1h 5m 44s.

We think this maybe where the glitch is happening. Any ideas?

I put in a support request five days ago and haven’t heard back. Don’t believe it’s timer related as I completed it at the same time as the Kuva challenge and that one unlocked correctly. Considering last week had issues as well it’s something to do with friend/clan recognition. 

Pretty infuriating though considering how long an attempt takes. 

I attempted this challenge twice, both over an hour and with a different 'friend' on different missions but I wasn't credited with the reward. seems a fair amount of people are experiencing the same issue, maybe remove the 'friend' requirement from these challenges, because I think this is what's messing them up, and also I don't have any...