Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worried about Nightwave Season limit

Cpt-Night

1 hour ago, Steel_Rook said:

Nightwave was sold to us as a replacement for Alerts, and the majority of the old Alert rewards (the ones which weren't just dropped out entirely) aren't in the actual Nightwave Seasonal "arc." Rather, they're in the Credits store. I'm currently sitting at Nightwave 29 (because I lack a sense of self-preservation, apparently), meaning that whenever Nightwave returns I'm just going to start earning Wolf Credits again. With them, I'm likely going to buy more Nitain, more Catalysts and more Reactors, which is - broadly speaking - about the only thing I wanted out of the old Alerts system, too. I see that as not terribly different from Baro Ki'Teer showing up offering nothing I don't already have, or a Prime Vault being opened to reveal a Warframe I hate or indeed already have.

The cred offerings are exempt from FOMO and deadline concerns, because they are expected to repeat with every Nightwave cycle.

Thus, only the standing-based tier rewards are of any particular concern.

1 hour ago, Steel_Rook said:

Arguing that wasn't my point, though. I was more wondering if someone's heard anything about it. I picked it up from an off-hand comment here on the forums though I forget where or from whom. It struck me as a decent idea at the time and was hoping someone else had heard about it. Given the responses so far, I'm starting to suspect this isn't true.

I understand; I didn't intend that as criticism of anything you said. It was supposed to just be continuing commentary on the rumor mill, aimed at underscoring why even if that happens to be true it isn't particularly comforting.

Just fought the wolf again... today i met him twice... both times he dropped NOTHING... not even a "common" piece.

After the second time it gave me nothing i literally dropped off the mission and shut off the game.

If this is meant to make me to trow money at the game for trading the parts or keep me engaged, is failing big time... just so you know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-16 at 4:48 PM, Otakuwolf said:

Just fought the wolf again...today I met him twice...both times he dropped NOTHING...not even a "common" piece.

After the second time it gave me nothing I literally dropped off the mission and shut off the game.

If this is meant to make me to throw money at the game for trading the parts or keep me engaged, is failing big time...just so you know.

Yeah. Now I think on it, pretty much EVERYTHING about the Wolf is absolute bull.

There are ZERO upsides to him being there. None. Nada. Zip.

He’s not difficult, he’s just tedious and boring and shows up at the most inopportune times. He’s not rewarding, at least 99.9% of the time, and the 0.01% of the time he actually does drop something it’s just a lame MR fodder Sledgehammer.

Nightwave as a whole has a lot of ups, but DE might as well issue a public apology to all it’s players for everything about him.

Edit: and despite the hammer being less than top tier, the completionist in me still wants it, so it’s a double whammy of “this effin’ sucks!” BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO BUY IT OFF SOME JAGOFF THAT GOT LUCKY!
giphy.gif

Edited by (XB1)Fat Gregory
angry addendum

On 2019-04-16 at 9:35 AM, Steel_Rook said:

Question that I don't know where else to put:

Somebody was saying that if/when the Wolf of Saturn Six event returns to Nightwave (we're told that it will), people will retain whatever progress they made. Does anyone know if any of  this is true? I forget where I heard it so I might be talking completely out of my ass, but that just seemed like a decent way to reconcile the event's limited-time with people who don't have the time or opportunity to "eat it all in one go," as it were. If progress is retained between re-runs of the event, then the "FOMO" ought to be significantly less problematic. Sure, you didn't get all the stuff YET, but you'll get to keep going later on. It becomes effectively another Prime Vault. Not something I like necessarily, but it seems like the lesser evil if we HAVE to have a Battle Pass.

Sadly, on a Dev stream, they said they were wiping out your standing and cred at the end of each Nightwave series, otherwise, they said they feared there would come a time when people stored up too much standing/cred, and have nothing to do in the next series.

They have FOPNP, "Fear Of People Not Playing", so they give us FOMO, "Fear Of Missing Out" via deadlines and resets.

It just takes the "Snooze, you lose" issue they were trying to fix with replacing Alerts to a whole new level, with even bigger rewards at stake. (multiple weeks investment of time and effort that can all go to waste, AND the rewards are more significant than alerts offered, and Alerts cycled around much more frequently, so missing out wasn't such a big deal anyway.)

One of my proposed solutions to this has been posted in a couple places. (Adding Nightwave series' to the Quest Codex system (activating and de-activating quests). Alternate where your standing goes and which "encounters" you trigger based on the series you have "active." All "Acts" are the same for everyone each week, so people can still find help with more niche things.)

No "return" of a series required, they're all available once they've been put into the system.

This solution doesn't directly fix their FOPNP, but I think the burnout induced by the schedule enforced by Nightwave may be fueling people not playing in the future series' anyway... though I wouldn't be entirely opposed to the series taking on a more "Plague Star" or "Thermia Fractures" style of keeping standing between event appearances, i don't think it feels quite right as a solution.

Edited by (PS4)AyinDygra
(standing and cred)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)AyinDygra said:

Sadly, on a Dev stream, they said they were wiping out your standing at the end of each Nightwave series, otherwise, they said they feared there would come a time when people stored up too much standing, and have nothing to do in the next series. 

Well, there goes that idea, then. If that's what DE are worried about, then resetting our progress does nothing. I already have everything the Wolf of Saturn Six event offered. Despite my complaints, I did manage to get to level 30 (36, I think?). Next time the event rolls around, I'm already going to have all the standing I'm ever going to actually want out of that event. Sure, they may add in new items, but at that point why not just make it a new event and call it something else? Unless the plan is for the Umbral Forma and the Wolf Armour to NEVER be available again, what DE are afraid of is already going to happen. Resetting progress only affects people who haven't completed the event, and in no way impacts those of us who have.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AyinDygra said:

One of my proposed solutions to this has been posted in a couple places. (Adding Nightwave series' to the Quest Codex system (activating and de-activating quests). Alternate where your standing goes and which "encounters" you trigger based on the series you have "active." All "Acts" are the same for everyone each week, so people can still find help with more niche things.)

That's my personal preference, as well, and something I've also been suggesting here and there. World of Tanks already does this with their "Campaigns," where you can simply pick which campaign you want to work on currently while all other campaigns are put on hold. If DE want these things to be "events," then the simplest way to do this is to run one new Nightwave Campaign and one old Nightwave Campaign concurrently (or two old ones when a new one isn't available). Save people's progress for Nightwave Campaigns which aren't available currently, let us resume them when they return.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-16 at 5:37 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Did you not even read what I said?

Wait. No. That's a rhetorical question. You obviously didn't.

Let me make this as simple as possible for mr. or mrs. Elite Gamer here.

I have a life outside this game. It's not a super exciting life, but it's there and needs tending to all the same.

Week to week, the amount of time I can afford to play this game varies depending on how my life is going at that very moment.

I want the rewards without having to sacrifice my life outside this game, or worse, sacrifice my own mental/emotional and physical well being.

I'd happily sink the same amount of hours and effort as everyone else to earn these rewards. The issue here is the deadline.

So, because you have limitations that make you play casually, you deserve the same level of rewards that someone that plays a dozen hours a day as a pro streamer does.  Got it.

NO.

Your life, your problems.  All you're arguing for is disincentivising playing the game for the primary marketers that are already screaming about content drought for the last 1.5 years.  I get that you're not the elite 1%, but let that sink in:  YOU'RE NOT THE ELITE 1%.  Stop expecting the same level of rewards they get, because that's entitled behavior and it's very unflattering.  If you're a casual, then be a casual and don't expect that every piece of content is aimed directly at you personally, which almost all of the entire game is aimed at you to begin with.  You already have 3000 hours of the game just for you, vets can have 10 hours of the game to themselves yo.  If that seems unfair, it's because you're feeling entitled and throwing a tantrum and I don't support that kind of behavior.  Frankly you don't realize your protest is in effect, proving my point for me.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

5 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

I get that you're not the elite 1%, but let that sink in: YOU'RE NOT THE ELITE 1%. Stop expecting the same level of rewards they get, because that's entitled behavior and it's very unflattering.

Yeah...

Speaking of “unflattering behavior” 👀

Nobody likes elites. Actually, nobody likes one-percenters either.

Seriously, are you even for real? Or is this some kind of trolling?

giphy.gif

added gif, as words alone could not possibly convey my disgust
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Yeah...

giphy.gif

Not to mention that while being the best at something (=elite) usually requires a lot of dedication, the inverse does not necessarily apply, and we know what one calls someone who spends a lot of time at something without necessarily being any good at it...

That's not even mentioning that Nightwave doesn't even require much skill at all, and definitely not "elite" levels of skill, it only just requires time, the time to play on the schedule Nightwave sets for you.

Warframe has always been an "easy come, easy go" kind of game and I've always had periods where I play less and periods in which I binge. So for me these mandatory chores don't work. I've given it a go this season and once I hit rank 30 in Nightwave I've basically not touched the game.

I gave it a go and it burned me out, so if this is the direction the game's going to go then that direction is not for me, or other people with a life outside of the game (or, you know, people that also like to play other games when they feel like it), I would imagine.

Note that this is not a "I quit"-post, I've just not felt like Warframe after the Nightwave burnout, so I'm in one of the "easy go" phases, I guess.

Edited by marelooke
formatting

1 hour ago, marelooke said:

Warframe has always been an "easy come, easy go" kind of game and I've always had periods where I play less and periods in which I binge. So for me these mandatory chores don't work. I've given it a go this season and once I hit rank 30 in Nightwave I've basically not touched the game.

Take a look at what your describing, and what you have said warframe always was for you. Binge-bail-repeat. 

Isn't that exactly what you are describing now? 

On 2019-04-30 at 3:02 PM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Take a look at what your describing, and what you have said warframe always was for you. Binge-bail-repeat. 

Isn't that exactly what you are describing now? 

I'm in about the same position as marelook, and I can assure you it is actually very, very different.

"I've always had periods where I play less" is a world away from "I've basically not touched the game". 'Cos playing less means you are still up for playing.

And "periods in which I binge" describes someone playing more because they are enjoying the game. That's a positive experience, which reinforces the player's enthusiasm.

Contrastingly, "mandatory chores" indicates someone playing a lot even if they are not enjoying it. Not a positive experience, and it undermines the player's engagement with the game.

Warframe is grindy, but most of it you can do when you're in the mood. Harrow part still not dropped, but you're getting bored of defection? Do something else. Come back to it tomorrow. Or next week. No hurry.

Feel like soloing Rescue missions, or pubbing Survivals, even though they drop nothing you want or need? Fine, do it for the fun of it. No harm putting the grind on hold if you'd rather do something else.

Previously, time-limited grind was short term. Hammer Plague Star for a few days, then it's back to your own agenda, etc. Nightwave was the best part of two months where half my time was spent doing missions I didn't particularly feel like. That out of the way... maybe I feel like cache-hunting. So I do that, until I've had enough of it. Next week? Nora wants me to find all the caches in 3 Sabotage missions. And I'm like, fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Prior to Nightwave, I'd been playing for a bit over a year. Logged in every day, asked myself "what do I feel like doing today". Never once did I not want to run any mission. After Nightwave? Log in, put another Forma in the oven. Ask myself "do I feel like playing?"... nope.

Warframe was fun. I have faith that it will become fun again. In the meantime I feel I'm treading water and waiting for that to happen 😞

• Like 1

On 2019-04-30 at 3:44 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Yeah...

giphy.gif

Here's the thing...

1) You don't speak for everyone, speak for yourself or not at all, or prove yourself to be hyperbolic and thus classify your points void of substance by association.

2) Everyone is allowed to enjoy warframe any way they choose that doesn't violate EULA.  Being judgey about how someone enjoys the game makes you out to be just as gross as you claim I'm being

3) some people enjoy being at the top of a PVE game because they bring their own sense of competitiveness to that, and as long as they aren't acting like jerks to everyone they play with, that's perfectly healthy and fine.

Saying that someone should be disliked because they achieved more in warframe than you is really, sour grapes on your end, and makes your argument cancerous.

In case you didn't know, warframe isn't real life.  Everyone has the same opportunity to succeed or fail here, nobody is born with in game advantages (unless you count founder packs, but they also made the game possible, so maybe we can just be grateful they did that) or has artificial ceilings that can't be broken.  This is because:  A) warframe is not pay to win, it's stay to win B) the game isn't complex enough where fast twitch muscles matter because any dummy can spin to win forever and that's frankly, the best strategy for success in game, even though the fun of the execution of it can be called into question. C) your time limitations are a result of your prioritization in life, so you don't get to blame your life for not having enough time to play.  D) they are fixing a lot of stuff like I assumed they would with season 2, so calm down.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

19 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Here's the thing...

1) You don't speak for everyone, speak for yourself or not at all, or prove yourself to be hyperbolic and thus classify your points void of substance by association.

2) Everyone is allowed to enjoy warframe any way they choose that doesn't violate EULA.  Being judgey about how someone enjoys the game makes you out to be just as gross as you claim I'm being

3) some people enjoy being at the top of a PVE game because they bring their own sense of competitiveness to that, and as long as they aren't acting like jerks to everyone they play with, that's perfectly healthy and fine.

Saying that someone should be disliked because they achieved more in warframe than you is really, sour grapes on your end, and makes your argument cancerous.

In case you didn't know, warframe isn't real life.  Everyone has the same opportunity to succeed or fail here, nobody is born with in game advantages (unless you count founder packs, but they also made the game possible, so maybe we can just be grateful they did that) or has artificial ceilings that can't be broken.  This is because:  A) warframe is not pay to win, it's stay to win B) the game isn't complex enough where fast twitch muscles matter because any dummy can spin to win forever and that's frankly, the best strategy for success in game, even though the fun of the execution of it can be called into question. C) your time limitations are a result of your prioritization in life, so you don't get to blame your life for not having enough time to play.  D) they are fixing a lot of stuff like I assumed they would with season 2, so calm down.

You stated that you believe only the top percentage of players should get all the rewards, that players who have to balance life/family/jobs/medical needs with Warframe should just accept that they’re not going to get the full experience, and you called them entitled for expecting to.

I’m not “judging” anyone for how they choose to enjoy the game, I’m simply countering your absurd claim that only those who make a living playing Warframe and those who have nothing else to do but play Warframe deserve all the rewards while the rest of us don’t.

Seriously though, even if you really are the best at something, simply calling yourself a one-percenter or an elite is a surefire way to make people dislike you. I don’t have to have people back me up on that. That’s just the truth in any scenario. Nobody. 👏 Likes. 👏 Elitism. 👏

Disagreeing with the basic statement “nobody should have to choose between getting all the Nightwave rewards and tending to their basic human needs” pretty much immediately signifies something is horribly wrong with you.

As for calming down, I’m fine. They’re fixing stuff because we took to the forums and twitter and reddit to complain. I, and everyone else here who is registering their discontent, am merely providing feedback to improve the game. That is the purpose of these forums.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Disagreeing with the basic statement “nobody should have to choose between getting all the Nightwave rewards and tending to their basic human needs” pretty much immediately signifies something is horribly wrong with you.

No, it really doesn't. Warframe is not a basic human need. Those should alway supersede anyone's desire for playing a video game. 

The fact that you seem to be okay with trying to conflate "some people may not be able to get a videogame achievement" with "some people may not be able to put food on the table" or "some people may not be able to afford to attend to their health" suggests that you're the one with a seriously misplaced system of values. 

Some people won't be able to get all of the rewards this time around. That's 100% normal and perfectly fine. They can try again the next time it comes around. 

On 2019-04-12 at 2:41 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Nightwave has a lot of positives.

The rewards are neat. I'm incentivised to do content I normally wouldn't do. I login more, play more, fish more, mine more...

But my biggest complaint is...

Nightwave waits for nobody. It steamrolls me, every week. 

My boyfriend dumped me, and I was in a serious funk for a couple days. Guess who didn't feel up to playing Warframe? Guess who logged in and tried his hardest to complete all the weekly challenges he could before it refreshed despite that?

Yeah. It keeps me coming back...by holding a gun to my head.

"Oh, you don't feel like logging in today? Tsk tsk tsk. Guess you don't want that Wolf of Saturn Six Armor Bundle. Pity, who knows when you'll get another crack at it. And that Umbral Forma? Oof."

Similarly when I: got sick and just wanted to rest, wanted to play Pokémon Go with my friend Jennifer, just wanted to play Black Desert Online or any other game instead or do literally anything other than playing Warframe...I felt pressured to stay and complete Nightwave tasks.

Heck, I've had to put aside more personal goals, tasks I set for myself, things I wanted to farm or rank up, because I was too busy completing Nightwave tasks that didn't align with those.

The biggest issue here is the time limit DE. Everything else is awesome. If only I could do it in my own time.

Except the Wolf. Killing him is an unrewarding pain in the neck, at any time. Some jokers get lucky. The rest of us groan.

Also, Alad V seems to create some continuity issues, if you've already progressed past Patient Zero. Why is he not...you know? *cough* Mutalist-like?

On 2019-04-16 at 12:00 AM, Klokwerkaos said:

Let me just make sure I got this.  You'd like to have all the elite rewards made for the elite players that dedicate tons of time to the game, none of which are necessary for defeating all of the game's content with ease, while also playing casually and not doing your daily/weekly tasks, all of which are easily doable by tagging along with anyone better than you in recruiting chat.

I'm affraid my ability to feel any sympathy is currently measured at 0%.

On 2019-04-16 at 3:37 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Did you not even read what I said?

Wait. No. That's a rhetorical question. You obviously didn't.

Let me make this as simple as possible for mr. or mrs. Elite Gamer here.

I have a life outside this game. It's not a super exciting life, but it's there and needs tending to all the same.

Week to week, the amount of time I can afford to play this game varies depending on how my life is going at that very moment.

I want the rewards without having to sacrifice my life outside this game, or worse, sacrifice my own mental/emotional and physical well being.

I'd happily sink the same amount of hours and effort as everyone else to earn these rewards. The issue here is the deadline.

On 2019-04-29 at 9:47 PM, Klokwerkaos said:

So, because you have limitations that make you play casually, you deserve the same level of rewards that someone that plays a dozen hours a day as a pro streamer does.  Got it.

NO.

Your life, your problems.  All you're arguing for is disincentivising playing the game for the primary marketers that are already screaming about content drought for the last 1.5 years.  I get that you're not the elite 1%, but let that sink in:  YOU'RE NOT THE ELITE 1%.  Stop expecting the same level of rewards they get, because that's entitled behavior and it's very unflattering.  If you're a casual, then be a casual and don't expect that every piece of content is aimed directly at you personally, which almost all of the entire game is aimed at you to begin with.  You already have 3000 hours of the game just for you, vets can have 10 hours of the game to themselves yo.  If that seems unfair, it's because you're feeling entitled and throwing a tantrum and I don't support that kind of behavior.  Frankly you don't realize your protest is in effect, proving my point for me.

On 2019-04-30 at 1:44 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Yeah...

giphy.gif

On 2019-05-04 at 5:46 AM, Klokwerkaos said:

Here's the thing...

On 2019-05-05 at 2:04 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

You stated that you believe only the top percentage of players should get all the rewards, that players who have to balance life/family/jobs/medical needs with Warframe should just accept that they’re not going to get the full experience, and you called them entitled for expecting to.

I’m not “judging” anyone for how they choose to enjoy the game, I’m simply countering your absurd claim that only those who make a living playing Warframe and those who have nothing else to do but play Warframe deserve all the rewards while the rest of us don’t.

Seriously though, even if you really are the best at something, simply calling yourself a one-percenter or an elite is a surefire way to make people dislike you. I don’t have to have people back me up on that. That’s just the truth in any scenario. Nobody. 👏 Likes. 👏 Elitism. 👏

As for calming down, I’m fine. They’re fixing stuff because we took to the forums and twitter and reddit to complain. I, and everyone else here who is registering their discontent, am merely providing feedback to improve the game. That is the purpose of these forums.

On 2019-05-05 at 8:13 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

No, it really doesn't. Warframe is not a basic human need. Those should alway supersede anyone's desire for playing a video game. 

The fact that you seem to be okay with trying to conflate "some people may not be able to get a videogame achievement" with "some people may not be able to put food on the table" or "some people may not be able to afford to attend to their health" suggests that you're the one with a seriously misplaced system of values. 

Some people won't be able to get all of the rewards this time around. That's 100% normal and perfectly fine. They can try again the next time it comes around. 

I took the liberty of quoting the whole conversation to make it easy for you to reread and catch up on.

I feel you are confused because you jumped in towards the end of the discussion. I’ve literally been saying the entire time that life takes precedence.

And no. As so many others have pointed out, Nightwave was added to alleviate the literal “snooze you lose” dilemma the Alert system had. It was made for people with jobs and other adult responsibilities that they need to take care of.

And with the changes they’re making with season 2, it should be fine in that regard. Everyone should have little issue reaching rank 30.

typos
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

I took the liberty of quoting the whole conversation to make it easy for you to reread and catch up on.

I feel you are confused because you jumped in towards the end of the discussion. I’ve literally been saying the entire time that life takes precedence.

And no. As so many others have pointed out, Nightwave was added to alleviate the literal “snooze you lose” dilemma the Alert system had. It was made for people with jobs and other adult responsibilities that they need to take care of.

And with the changes they’re making with season 2, it should be fine in that regard. Everyone should have little issue reaching rank 30.

No, I have followed it all. You keep assuming that others didn't read what you said. We seem to be very clear on what was said. 

Over the course of the event people have repeatedly complained about the elite challenges excluding newer players. Others have repeatedly pointed out the word "elite" making it evident that it is not expected that everyone will be able to complete the challenge. It's also been repeatedly pointed out that those challenges are not mandatory for completing 30 tiers. 

The complaint is that some players are so weak at the game that they will not be able to complete many of the regular challenges either. Again this is not an issue in the least, as newer players who cannot complete the challenges will have opportunities to do so in future iterations of the event. 

There have been repeated complaints that many others just won't play enough, for any reason. Again this is a non issue. If you are not able to play, you can have no expectations of earning the rewards. 

Playing twice a week for a few hours in total would allow you to earn 300k in the 10 weeks with plenty of leeway to skip challenges. Missing 3 weeks is fine if you are able to complete the elite challenges because you can get to 30.

You were kind enough to quote stuff for me to read, let me return the favour:

On 2019-05-05 at 11:13 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

No, I have followed it all. You keep assuming that others didn't read what you said. We seem to be very clear on what was said.

If you had followed any of it, you wouldn’t have said this.

On 2019-05-05 at 8:13 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You’re telling ME that basic human needs should always take precedence over a video game?

I literally go on for paragraphs about how I have a life and needs and responsibilities and that I shouldn’t have to choose between tending to them and ranking up with Nightwave.

The entire topic is about how I have to balance self care and playtime, and I stress repeatedly that tending to my mental/emotional and physical well being is more important than Nightwave.

So no. I don’t “ASSUME” that you didn’t read- I logically conclude it.

Seriously- look at all the posts you clearly just skimmed over.

On 2019-04-12 at 2:41 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Nightwave waits for nobody. It steamrolls me, every week. 

My boyfriend dumped me, and I was in a serious funk for a couple days. Guess who didn't feel up to playing Warframe? Guess who logged in and tried his hardest to complete all the weekly challenges he could before it refreshed despite that?

Similarly when I: got sick and just wanted to rest, wanted to play Pokémon Go with my friend Jennifer, do literally anything other than playing Warframe...I felt pressured to stay and complete Nightwave tasks.

The biggest issue here is the time limit. If only I could do it in my own time.

On 2019-04-16 at 3:37 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

On 2019-05-05 at 2:04 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

How you gonna claim to have read anything I said, when you just got through telling me what I’ve been saying all along as though you were correcting me or informing me of something I don’t already know and didn’t just get through saying several times in several ways?

Why can’t people just own up to their mistakes? Why you gotta make me lay it out like this? It’s such a pain in the neck.

giphy.gif

typo

3 hours ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

You’re telling ME that basic human needs should always take precedence over a video game?

I literally go on for paragraphs about how I have a life and needs and responsibilities and that I shouldn’t have to choose between tending to them and ranking up with Nightwave.

The entire topic is about how I have to balance self care and playtime, and I stress repeatedly that tending to my mental/emotional and physical well being is more important than Nightwave.

So no. I don’t “ASSUME” that you didn’t read- I logically conclude it.

Seriously- look at all the posts you clearly just skimmed over.

Yes because you obviously don't grasp the basic fact that if life doesn't allow you to play the video game enough to earn the reward, that's fine. You deal with what's important and forget about the petty rewards. No further comment needs to be made. But you seem to think that those people still deserve to be rewarded. 

They don't. 

It's a very simple concept. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Yes because you obviously don't grasp the basic fact that if life doesn't allow you to play the video game enough to earn the reward, that's fine. You deal with what's important and forget about the petty rewards. No further comment needs to be made. But you seem to think that those people still deserve to be rewarded. 

They don't. 

It's a very simple concept. 

*takes deep breath*

Not. 👏 Worth. 👏 The headaches. 👏 

Bye.