Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just some ideas for Nightwave

Dvvolf

-As is we get 36k from weekly challenges and extra 7k from daily. Instead turn it into a 36k weekly standing cap with fugitives and daily ones going above the cap. 
-Allow us to repeat challenges multiple times. Don't force players to do stuff they don't want to. Reward players more for tedious tasks and less for simple ones. 
-Separate challenges and cred shop from Nightwave. Turn weekly standing into a pool that you can spend on a Series (like focus). 
-Turn Series 1 into a quest which can be managed in codex. Players could use their weekly standing to go through the quest by leveling up and getting rewards. 
-Leave Series 1 in game after it's done. Let players decide when they want to finish it. Fugitives and Wolf can spawn like syndicate targets do, depending on if you have series 1 open or not.
-Reward players for time spent doing challenges and not for being there at the right time. Imagine coming back to the game after long break and having two Series worth of 'content'.
-Once done with a Series players can spend their weekly standing to get Cred rewards. 
-Adjust some rewards (2 months for one umbral forma???)

Nightwave isn't even done yet and there is still some stuff we haven't seen. I'm just giving feedback to what we have seen so far. Share your ideas, complain, like etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dvvolf said:

I'm just giving feedback to what we have seen so far. Share your ideas, complain, like etc.

then you should probably have put this in #Feedback, where DE will actually have a chance of seeing it.

nevertheless, your ideas are sound enough, but I wouldn't encourage people to complain here as well, we've already got literally dozens of threads that have that covered.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

then you should probably have put this in #Feedback, where DE will actually have a chance of seeing it.

Yeah now that I think about it I should probably have done that. Is there maybe a way to move my post to feedback ? I'm not used to posting on this forum.