Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp damage is not what is shown in stat chart

shadowcry1052

Question

Okay, so I built a 131 amp as my first amp, which is Raplak Prism (sniper for Teralyst), Klebrik Scaffold (Vomvalyst clearing) and a Clapkra Base (for extra energy), the amp has been gilded and I'm not using any arcanes.

So for the primary fire mode, it's a sniper, has a good 38% CC, 2.6 CM, takes 10 energy per shot and the stat chart says it deals 3000 void damage, whereas when i tested it out on the Teralyst, I got numbers between 300-500, way less than I was expecting.

The secondary firing which I actually like has a decent 16% CC, 1.6 CM, 3 energy per second and deals 320 void damage, which is really efficient at Vomvalyst killing as it has an auto aim feature, and i enjoy using this during my normal missions.

My issue here is with my primary fire mode, and i'd like to if i'm missing something and the reason as to why i see lower damage numbers.

(P.S. Also semlar.com shows my secondary fire to 3500 damage, I dont know why)

Here's the ingame stat chart https://imgur.com/NoK1PK3

Here'e the semlar.com chart https://imgur.com/yhDSUuj

Thank you Tenno for your feedback, and correct me for any mistakes I made,

Cheers, shadowcry1052.

2 answers to this question

Eidolons have armor, which reduces damage taken. Void damage does not bypass armor protection. Testing against a Nullifier bubble (which has "object health" and doesn't apply any modifiers to damage it takes),  I see the Raplak correctly doing 3000 damage as advertised.

• Like 1

Hey, 

Thanks, I will go and test it out, and as for the Klebrik Scaffold, I watched some videos, which states the supposed Void damage is 2500 >>

at around the time 7:55.

Also here,

at the time  0:35, where as mine says 320.0, which got me thinking.

Thanks for the feedback Tenno, and I'd like to know if there's any changes you would make to my amp as it is.

Cheers, shadowcry1052