Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A new Tenno wakes up.

Mythradyre

Date:

Sometime after 0AT

Tenno Name:

Tadhg Taexali

Journal (awakening thoughts):
Ahhhh! My back feels so sore. Where is everyone? Why are most of the pods here already opened? Where are the other Tenno? I feel so, disoriented? Yes, that is the word. What is the date? 

After crawling out of my stasis pod and looking around, I can see/assume that the Old war has ended. Where is Margulis? I must find a way out. Moments later I heard some chatter, but my legs are still feeling sore from this sleep. Paralysis? Atrophy? Please don't be either. I should try and get up. OWW! A twisted ankle is not good. At least I can rule out paralysis. Okay, let's try again. Difficult, but I am up. Now, I should to find a way out. 

Having to use walls as support is such a pain, but wait. I hear voices. I need to find someone. Ugh! Must not rush myself, I need to be more careful, I need to remember what Margulis had said before my sleep. "My daughters, my sons"... I can't seem to remember the rest. I must continue on. Damn this ankle. I think I am getting closer to the voices. I hear, what sounds like, Grineer? I need to lay low as I approach.

Odd, they look different. They don't look like they follow... there is a word for it, but I don't remember. No matter, they are my only way out. The only thing that looks different about them is the insignia they carry, a pair of circles with a line dashing through them. Oh, I see their ship. How should I enter with this ankle? No, matter, just be silent. "I want you to know."

Their ship looks slightly different from some of the Grineer ships that I remember, this must be new. One of them saw me I think, must duck down behind this barrel. Or is that one going for the barrel and didn't see me? "My last thoughts are of you" A tear running down my right cheek. I remember. I won't let you or the others down. I need to take a quick look. The one Grineer that came my way looks like to be walking off with a barrel. Great! I need to find an empty one quick and get in it. What? He's not the only one retrieving them? Must get in a barrel now. Shoot. Crud. What is this black powder? Must stay ACHOO! Oh, no. Then some nameless Grineer from afar tells the one nearing me, "Bless you, mate!" Sighing, well, dumb luck. The Grineer picking up my barrel grunts at the weight of the powder and myself, but seems to walk with no issue. Then I hear the sound of his footsteps change to sounding like he is walking on the metal flooring of their ship. I should wait until take off to get out and dust off.

Spoiler

MDPlCdE.jpg?2

Edited by Mythradyre