Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave rare mod task

FlyingFrog51

Question

So I decided the easiest way to get the 8 rare mods would be to do some tier 1 excavations since they're in the rotation C drop table. I got one, but it didn't show up on the Nightwave progress. Does it only count if it's a normal drop and not a reward?

Thanks for the help and quick responses!

Edited by FlyingFrog51
Question answered

11 answers to this question

I'm leaning towards drop and not reward.

For my rare mods, I hit the Index.  Got all of them in the first wave, and a nice credit return to boot.  If you aren't set up for that, try the Void containers, they drop gold mods, as well as some Dark Sectors.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm leaning towards drop and not reward.

For my rare mods, I hit the Index.  Got all of them in the first wave, and a nice credit return to boot.  If you aren't set up for that, try the Void containers, they drop gold mods, as well as some Dark Sectors.  

Can confirm, a couple of rounds in even the lowest risk index is the way to go if you can get there. 

5 hours ago, FlyingFrog51 said:

So I decided the easiest way to get the 8 rare mods would be to do some tier 1 excavations since they're in the rotation C drop table. I got one, but it didn't show up on the Nightwave progress. Does it only count if it's a normal drop and not a reward?

Thanks for the help and quick responses!

If you do Survival in Kuva, Firestorm and ice spring will drop from  enemies. i got 7 out of 8 doing 1 hour survival for the challenge