The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's daily

KnossosTNC

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

ODD Ogris was a thing before ODD Vauban, though.  

real old school was on the ledges with a penta......and for all the nonsense, thjey lack the coding skill to make ledges off limits...LOL

4 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

real old school was on the ledges with a penta......and for all the nonsense, thjey lack the coding skill to make ledges off limits...LOL

That is indeed the eldest school.

And I thought they did make them off limits?  At least, for awhile we couldn't get up there.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

That is indeed the eldest school.

And I thought they did make them off limits?  At least, for awhile we couldn't get up there.

they gave it their best, but only takes a run or two too figure out to get back the old spots...They could probably really lock em off if they wanted too i suppose.

Just now, Kyronz said:

they gave it their best, but only takes a run or two too figure out to get back the old spots...They could probably really lock em off if they wanted too i suppose.

tbh we didn't bother looking for workarounds, by the time that went down, our farming took us elsewhere.  But, good to know. 

3 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I blew 175 plat on a Galaxion, as its the only weapon that does pure cold damage. Could have crafted one, but didn't want to wait the 3 days' dojo research beforehand.

Fortunately my other weapons cover everything else.

Why didn't you just put a cold damage mod on any weapon to make it do cold damage?

4 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I blew 175 plat on a Galaxion, as its the only weapon that does pure cold damage. Could have crafted one, but didn't want to wait the 3 days' dojo research beforehand.

Fortunately my other weapons cover everything else.

Frost works for the challenge too. 

47 minutes ago, Kobrakai85 said:

Why didn't you just put a cold damage mod on any weapon to make it do cold damage?

Because all my other weapons would do some other type of damage as well...wasn't sure if that mattered.

Did the 150 kills with a heat weapon by modding my Ignis for pure heat and figured I needed something similar for the cold challenge.

4 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Because all my other weapons would do some other type of damage as well...wasn't sure if that mattered.

Did the 150 kills with a heat weapon by modding my Ignis for pure heat and figured I needed something similar for the cold challenge.

Nope, pick a weapon with no innate elemental damage and just add a cold mod or do what I did and use Frost's avalanche ability.

Edited by Zilchy

21 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Nope, pick a weapon with no innate elemental damage and just add a cold mod or do what I did and use Frost's avalanche ability.

Dammit.

26 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Frost works for the challenge too. 

Double dammit.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

I went as ice chroma for the cold damage, used spectral scream and just breathed on people.  Quite good fun. 

TRIPLE DAMMIT!

I am not a happy bunny right now... 

Just now, FlusteredFerret said:

Dammit.

Double dammit.

TRIPLE DAMMIT!

I am not a happy bunny right now... 

Hey man, lesson learned, I guarantee there'll be far more "kill 150 with x dmg type" challenges. Next time just mod a gun or melee to that type and kill things.

• Like 1