Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways to earn Conclave standing outside of Conclave or have the skin rewards be tradable

Alizarin

Seriously, given how niche and inconsistent the gamemodes are (especially with the whole "opt-out" thing separating the players alongside regions) it's extremely hard to find matches and grinding towards the real flashy stuff like Conclave skins just grind to a halt almost right away. I'd much rather have Teshin offer specific "challenge modes" to play the game in order to gain rep, stuff like using only your melee in 3 missions and so on. For these I absolutely don't mind doing, since they are a way to guarantee my daily dose of standings comparing to switching regions and opting in and out of the beginner bracket trying to find matches only to be absolutely destroyed by pros with meta loadouts. 

That or we simply allow for skin trading. There are very few people that have reached the standing to have access to those and selling them will make a lot of plat. I'd easily drop 500 on that Karak skin without any second thoughts. 

Please DE, give us some ways to have access to the fine fashion Conclave offers without having to slog through a dead gamemode. 

• Like 3