Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave act = Pickup 8 Rare Mods not advancing despite getting mods

Completed Spy mission and did all three vaults. Got Rare mod in rewards but this did not get recognised by Nightwave progress.

Ran Orokin Vaults and collected Rare corrupted Mod. Again, no advancement of Nightwave act progress.

Is this really working as intended? How am I not picking them up if I've opened the spy/Orokin vault?

It doesnt seem to work off of mods that a rewarded as those aren't considered "Picked up" by the game xP you need to find actual gold (rare mods that drop from enemies identifiable by the golden glow and swirls around the mod pickup). The place I would suggest are the Lua challenge rooms, as those drop as rare mods on the ground, and aren't rewarded directly to the inventory like the examples you tried.

Edited by (XB1)DaleW80

33 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

It doesnt seem to work off of mods that a rewarded as those aren't considered "Picked up" by the game xP [...]

Pretty much this. I suggest Index, preferably with Despoil Nekros (done in one run).

Thanks for the hint about Index. Just got it done there very quickly.

I would have thought the Orokin Vault would at least count as you are physically picking up the item although on review it seems to be called an "Artifact" rather than "Module" when you collect it so I guess this is why (and it's not unveiled until extraction)

I just ran Kuva Survival picking up two rare mods and Zabala where I picked up a third.  None were added to my Nightwave total.  .all were mods dropped by enemies and picked up during the missions.  This was working yesterday as I picked up two rares during Kuva Survival and they were added to my achiement total.

Air

PS:  Just ran Selkie and picked up Lethal Torrent which was not added to the acievement.  Should be done with 8 rares and am stuck at 4.

Edited by (XB1)airngineer
More supporting info

I dropped minimum 4 rare mod at different a few Archwing quests. Also more than 5 at new event. But it doesn't count. I don't know why.
It was 4/8 before start to that missions but it still 4/8... Stuck 😞

Edit: Playing on PC

Edited by CanTouchThis-TR

• 1 month later...