Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)BIO_HazCorrupter

Ivara's navigator ability on wolf sledge hammer bugged

The navigator ability of ivara is supposed to last much longer however only lasts up to 7 to 10 seconds before canceling itself out. I am using primed flow and increased duration with efficiency but still stops shorter in the outside world. Tried it in the simulacrum and it carries on for as long as I have energy. 

Might be because its still new but maybe the machanics is so different throwing the hammer that it messes up the navigator ability. 

Bump. I also have this issue. I made sure it wasn't because it was stopped by clipping into the environment. It just stops after a certain distance of travel, which is much shorter than any throwable weapon in the game. Please DE, fix this! Ivara navigating a big hammer is quite enjoyable, but when it stops before reaching your enemies it's a bit pointless.

I can add up to this. After several testing, it works mostly good if you are host or playing solo, however if other person is a host, it becomes super obvious. Is it the same with you guys?