Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear & Consumables disappearing - Missing K-Drive Launcher

BarnesFlam

Hello, everyone! Sorry if I have trouble communicating, but I'm here to report a bug I have:

So I had the strange surprise a few hours ago to log in and see the gear and consumables I had equipped last session be unequipped. No more archwing launcher, no more K-Drive launcher, no more Cetus fishing spears, no more synthesis scanners, and others stuff that I don't precisely remember. The only thing that were still equipped in my gear are my glyph and the Codex scanners (probably because I had more than an hundred). Naturally, I go back to my Arsenal menu, wishing to equip them again, but I don't find them. i give up, not wanting to be bothered right now and just blamed this problem on a "bad login" that would fix itself next time I boot up the game.

Here I am, a few hours later, and nope. Stuff I had equipped is still gone. I try to equip them, but I can't find them in my Arsenal menu... I check my complete inventory and... They are not here too. They are gone. It's like I never built them. But I can assure you I did.

Is there a way to recover what I had or do I have to buy/build them again now ? Thank you in advance.

Edited by BarnesFlam
Clarification

So I logged in today and my gear still wasn't here. At this point, I just decided to buy and build my equipment back.

Bought the 5 fishing spears, the Synthesis scanner and traps, the Tranq Rifle, the Cetus mining tools, and built another Archwing launcher... Funny enough, just by acquiring them once more, they were automatically equipped back in my Gear menu without any doing from my side. I got everything that I remembered having lost... except the K-Drive launcher.

Since this is the reward of the Vox Solaris quest that I have already completed, my question now is: How can I get my K-Drive Launcher back? Do I have to replay the Vox Solaris quest ?

Edited by BarnesFlam
Clarification

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bringing back that thread, but it has been more than one month since I have posted and I got no answers at all.

I have re-completed the Vox Solaris quest but that hasn't changed my situation.

Is there a way to know the developers are aware of my problem?

I'm growing impatient to be unable to use my K-Drive...

Thank you in advance.