Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Simulor Mirage Map Nuke

(NSW)DrBadnews

So... by now I think everyone on switch already knows...

Synoid Simulor + Mirage = instant map nuke.

This only happens when the Synoid Simulor Mirage isn't host, does damage that goes into infinity on everything that's spawned in the game at that point in time.

this causes the game to freeze for a couple of second each time while wiping the map clean, removing the difficulty of end game content.

This needs a fix as SS mirage is actually a fun thing on PC where this bug isn't haunting everyone can someone in DE address this?

@[DE]Rebecca

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, (NSW)BKoopa said:

I sincerely hope this gets nerfed to hell. It makes the game unfun and the best way to kill a game like this is to leave it working as it does now.

Yup I hope they remove the map nukes. Watching your screen studder contantly and sitting around for the whole mission is just bad af for the game. People are currently abusing it to speed up defense missions to a monstrous degree specially Arbitrations, Arbitrations have a 40% to encounter a Synoid Mirage to amass endo and scultures out their buttchecks.

I like Mirage with the Synoid, but this....interaction saddens me. That and after Fortuna part 2 buffed the Simulor...it also brought that awfully blinding effect to the simulor, I loved the simulor and was happy for a buff to it but...the brightness of it makes me not ever want to use it, it used to look like vaubans 4th but with the Suda symbol but now its... a massive cloud of smoke, NEVER use anything thats not pitch balck on its energy color.

Edited by xXIcyBladeXx

14 hours ago, (NSW)BKoopa said:

I sincerely hope this gets nerfed to hell. It makes the game unfun and the best way to kill a game like this is to leave it working as it does now.

since this wasn't ever intendet to work like that, it wouldn't be 'nerfed' but fixed... i hope you know what is meant when silly fools call something a nerf, right?

nevertheless, quite the funny bug there - we never had something like this on PC... at least not with a weapon (though the simulor DID was overpowered once upon a time and therefore got ner... ehm, changed). but there some frames that could nearly do something like this until the n-hammer hit them.