Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theory- Not sure if it could be a spolier or not.

ThumpumGood

So... everyone says Margulis died. But what if she is just thought to be dead? So if she's really alive... Margulis wore the helmet to see. The Lotus has the helmet. We only see Nora from the nose down.... Nora =Margulis!

Edited by ThumpumGood

One reason it can’t be because I’m the apostasy and SD and other quests we actually hear her voice, and it’s pretty much the same as the lotus voice (due to lore or lack of VA) and it’s a different voice from Nora’s 

I think Nora not showing her face is just them not wanting to do the model (WF faces are kinda meh tbh) and it’ll give it more of radio theme

2 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

So... everyone says Margulis died. But what if she is just thought to be dead?

"Dead" for an Orokin is not a binary thing like it is for everyone else. Make no mistake, the original Margulis is deader than a doornail, but parts of her were alive enough to be fused with Natah and form Lotus

If the plot's so hazy like in Warframe, anything's possible. Lotus and Margulis can be kind of the same person, Margulis could have been made into a cephalon and shoved into the helmet, etc. But Margulis and Nora being the same person? Not very likely, their characters are just too different. And if Lotus = Margulis (I still don't think so, but more possible), she is quite busy right now to play DJ. Nora just saw the chance and kinda took the role of Lotus, that's all.