[DE]Helen

[PC] Live Now! Operation: Buried Debts

3 am here 😞

But not whining at all. This is an update I was looking forward to. I'm glad that it is finally here.

2 hours ago, An8rchy said:

Press F for my potato, can't run fortuna since every update makes it more unstable for some reason 😞

i hear ya 😞

12 minutes ago, Upzek said:

It's after 7pm est.

You're running out of time...

:redveil:

yeah i doubt it happens now..

3 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

YES!!! New content... for max 3 days xD

Jokes aside... I really hope that You DE did a good job with that shield gating.

New stuff... new toys... new MR27 😄

be7ed1c5e9aa319d4067d242ab53f659b5276fc6

Come on, man. You sound too demanding.

• Like 1

wait you say this should be released today, with today you mean 7 of march in canada right? in that case i think i have to wait until 6 am or less 

Watch, they're gonna drop it 11:59 PM tonight, just to avoid being late on something again. Even though, they should know by now, never make posts with "confirmed dates" on like this one.And just make the post right after the patch is ready to go. But they never seem to learn.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-03-06 at 10:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Survival Extraction: You can now extract individually from Survival, Excavation and Defection Missions. This means that if one player decides to leave at 10 minutes, the rest of the squad can soldier on!

It would be nice if we could invite friends/dojo members as well instead of having to carry on alone.

Edited by myuushii

il y a 8 minutes, myuushii a dit :

It would be nice if we could invite friends/dojo members as well instead of having to carry on alone.

It would be broken, imagine getting people in at 15+ minutes, they'd just have to come in and grab the loot without doing anything... to much opportunity for leech.

53 minutes ago, TX71117 said:

yeah i doubt it happens now..

They've put out some pretty late updates TBH. A progress report would be nice though.

Is the 2H Nikana just a heavy blade Nikana? Was honestly hoping for a new weapon type+stance.

10 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Is the 2H Nikana just a heavy blade Nikana? Was honestly hoping for a new weapon type+stance.

It is a new melee weapon type and it comes with a stance... probably

Posted (edited)

Thank you DE! ❤️ The Hype is real. Thank you for all you do!

Edited by Echo

Nightwave: 🙂

Nightwave + Razorback Armada: ☺️

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro is almost here: 😁

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro + Hildryn: 🤗

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro + Hildryn + Operation Buried Debts: 😍

Nightwave + Razorback +Baro + Hildryn + Buried Debts + Limbo Deluxe: 😱

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro + Hildryn + Buried Debts + Limbo Deluxe + Melee Reworks: 🤯

• Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 2

Nice update, except I'm not thrilled about you mentioning the need to "band together" with other tenno to get this done. I guess I'll know how bad it is as soon as the update finishes...

Also wondering what happened to the plains remaster, unless I had a brain fart my understanding was that it was launching with this update?

Looking awesome, im yet to start with the orb vallis content, but very excited for everything else. YAY !!

On 2019-03-07 at 8:05 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Special Warframe FX: Ephemera

awesome update!! but these effects need to be increased abit, they seem extremely lackluster compared to all the other new effects.

Posted (edited)

so i am a controller player i cannot either shoot a gun or aim a gun i have to pick cause whatever melee channel is bound to will force melee channel to be used even when my melee weapon is not equipped.

so i can't use my archwing gun if melee channel is bound to a fire weapon button nor can i use a operator weapon.

Edited by Shadowyone
updated info

so i can't use my archwing gun if melee channel is bound to a fire weapon button nor can i use a operator weapon.

1 minute ago, Shadowyone said:

so i am a controller player i cannot either shoot a gun or aim a gun i have to pick cause whatever melee channel is bound to will force melee channel to be used even when my melee weapon is not equipped.

melee channeling is gone pretty sure, or its going to be removed once melee 3.0 is finished

So excited for Helicopter Mama!!! Patch can't download fast enough!

Posted (edited)

COOL..... Wher is new tennogen ?

Will the next round of tennogen be mythical as Hydroid Prime trailer?

Edited by Stenu

So Hildryn takes a week, then another 3 days to build... Ya prob just gonna straight up buy her... Problem... DE won't give me a coupon. 😞