[PC] Live Now! Operation: Buried Debts

Watch, they're gonna drop it 11:59 PM tonight, just to avoid being late on something again. Even though, they should know by now, never make posts with "confirmed dates" on like this one.And just make the post right after the patch is ready to go. But they never seem to learn.  

• Like 1
On 2019-03-06 at 10:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Survival Extraction: You can now extract individually from Survival, Excavation and Defection Missions. This means that if one player decides to leave at 10 minutes, the rest of the squad can soldier on!

It would be nice if we could invite friends/dojo members as well instead of having to carry on alone.

Edited by myuushii
il y a 8 minutes, myuushii a dit :

It would be nice if we could invite friends/dojo members as well instead of having to carry on alone.

It would be broken, imagine getting people in at 15+ minutes, they'd just have to come in and grab the loot without doing anything... to much opportunity for leech.

10 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Is the 2H Nikana just a heavy blade Nikana? Was honestly hoping for a new weapon type+stance.

It is a new melee weapon type and it comes with a stance... probably

Nightwave: 🙂

Nightwave + Razorback Armada: ☺️

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro is almost here: 😁

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro + Hildryn: 🤗

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro + Hildryn + Operation Buried Debts: 😍

Nightwave + Razorback +Baro + Hildryn + Buried Debts + Limbo Deluxe: 😱

Nightwave + Razorback + Baro + Hildryn + Buried Debts + Limbo Deluxe + Melee Reworks: 🤯

Nice update, except I'm not thrilled about you mentioning the need to "band together" with other tenno to get this done. I guess I'll know how bad it is as soon as the update finishes...

Also wondering what happened to the plains remaster, unless I had a brain fart my understanding was that it was launching with this update?

so i am a controller player i cannot either shoot a gun or aim a gun i have to pick cause whatever melee channel is bound to will force melee channel to be used even when my melee weapon is not equipped.

so i can't use my archwing gun if melee channel is bound to a fire weapon button nor can i use a operator weapon.

Edited by Shadowyone
updated info
1 minute ago, Shadowyone said:

so i am a controller player i cannot either shoot a gun or aim a gun i have to pick cause whatever melee channel is bound to will force melee channel to be used even when my melee weapon is not equipped.

melee channeling is gone pretty sure, or its going to be removed once melee 3.0 is finished