[DE]Helen

[PC] Live Now! Operation: Buried Debts

Oh lovely... did an hour of that new mission with the fissures and my host decided to leave group while in the lift. Guess what happened? It counted as abandoning the mission... so all my loot, all the time into the void... thanks a lot DE... Please get rid of the host/client system and set up dedicated servers. 

• Upvote 2

Are the sealed fractures can be cumulatate ? Or you need to make 100 seal at once ?

Sorry but the fracture mission is the reason why players go to Wiki for information.
Where to find these mobs that drop the item we need?
What happens when we do fill the coolant up?

So there has been a couple of hotfixes but Hildryn's 2 still doesn't reliably bring back shields. 

In addition quick hitting shoot with Hildryn's 1 does more damage then charging it. Not just DPS. Each shot does more damage. 

2 hours ago, Simeoff said:

Sorry but the fracture mission is the reason why players go to Wiki for information.
Where to find these mobs that drop the item we need?
What happens when we do fill the coolant up?

There is new unit acompanied Exploiter Orb called Canister raknoid and Exploiter location is aroud Temple of Profit

With one coolant canister you can seal 4 fractures and thats it, for another 4 fractures you need new coolant

I just want to add my two cents that I'm enjoying the melee changes quite a bit. The only issues I've found is that sparring weapons are not as good without quick melee, and holding a datamass is pretty annoying since I kept dropping it while trying to aim glide. Other than that the improved flow feels fantastic.

Also, since you added back manual blocking with no guns equipped if you try to use a gear that becomes equipped you can't use it properly, as the game tries to block. Ex: you can aim the mining laser but can't fire it while aiming. Same with the scanner.

• Upvote 1

Opticor Vandal SUCKS. Literally WORSE than the regular Opticor. 5 hours of Mobile defense for this crap?!

2 years has past with each and every event being nothing more than mobile defense. WTF.

So if I get 5 points for closing 4 with one capsula then I have to do it 20 times to get Opticor?
SRSLY???

Was doing 2 hours worth of closing fractures. 

Went to extraction.

Received host error while loading into Fortuna. 

“Mission failed”.

Left with 30K credits and no event progress whatsoever. 

Posted (edited)

My only problem with the new melee system is the lack of melee weapon gliding ability. It immedaitely switches to gun causing you to have to fight using E half to time. This defeats the purpose of being able to use melee with L mouse click. Playing primarily with melee weapons as well as exalted blade excalibur is really unintuitive right now as I need to use two buttons to do the same thing.

Please, make it so turning on the option to use L click for melee allows you glide without swapping to your guns.

Edited by Vyralas

17 hours ago, Myscho said:

There is new unit acompanied Exploiter Orb called Canister raknoid and Exploiter location is aroud Temple of Profit

With one coolant canister you can seal 4 fractures and thats it, for another 4 fractures you need new coolant

yea, I read about it on the Wikia
also got the info from some vids
but thanks

~3 days and "community" progress is ~9% 12days left and I am not sure if we are going to see "The Event" boss if DE did not hotfix this and increase the % without community doing anything.

i love how quick melee is normal melee now love it   but there's no Hold block and there's combos related to that that cant be done and is channeling gone? someone said its in secondary fire but it cant really work well there not sure what he meant . 

1 hour ago, WhiteGemini said:

i love how quick melee is normal melee now love it   but there's no Hold block and there's combos related to that that cant be done and is channeling gone? someone said its in secondary fire but it cant really work well there not sure what he meant . 

Click your melee ability. Then hit secondary fire. You are now channelling. 

17 hours ago, WinterSaber said:

So if I get 5 points for closing 4 with one capsula then I have to do it 20 times to get Opticor?
SRSLY???

It's 1 point for each successful fissure closed.  If you get all 4 on a single container then you get a +3 bonus or 7 points for the round.

14 hours ago, Velaethia said:

Click your melee ability. Then hit secondary fire. You are now channelling. 

what happened is my key was bound with something else i still have to find a place to put that extra key :/ my G700 mouse is at full use and running out of places for a spot on my keyboard XD , also combos are there just hold back or forward while attacking no biggie ..

Gosh...This event is pretty tedious... I can't believe I made it.
From today, I'm an official DE slave... On Friday I made a promise to myself: I won't do it. Today I've broken this promise.

This Opticor is fun to play with. Nice addition to the collection. My Slowa luves it. Press 4. Lay back. Shoot the duck in the head. PEW PEW PEW PEW...PEEEEEEW.... Dat particles I can't get bored with...

• Applause 1

Regarding the thermia event:

This past day I can't seem to get a thermia group.  I'd click the navigation pane mission, start to zone into a group, and at around the 50-60% zoning bar get kicked into a solo instance.

After about an hour of this, I decided to go into fortuna and just do it myself.  The game would inform me people were zoning into my group, I'd see their name pop up briefly on my group bar and then they'd poof away.  I don't think they're leaving on their own.  Looks like thermia missions have become bugged on the last hotfix.

Hahaaaaa GUYS,

Exploiter Orb is BY FAR the greatest boss fight you ve ever done. Nice touch with the finishers animations, makes you feel like a creepy monster.

All the fight is just epic.

Melee is not smoother, is not faster, its #*!%ed

the problem being the second you attempt to use a "quick" attack more than once, you are immediately thrown into a combo lock, which as others have pointed out throws you all over the place but also means on higher leveled enemies you will end up taking more damage than you are dishing out. plus before if you were mining etc, you could defend yourself and go back to what you were doing, now you have to re-equip and start all over again, i liked using F to switch my weaponry, using aim glide in melee was a functional system. i dont see why the mechanics had to get $&*^ed with, they were awesome before now they suck and melee is rickrolled, this game breaking rubbish is why all the vets are leaving the game.

1/ When Operation Plaguestar?
2/ Need way more endgame content. Have to stop playing periodically because I have nothing more to do. Wolf of saturn maxed since last week...