[DE]Rebecca

LIVE! STATUS THREAD: Update 24.4.0

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the knockback immunity and extraction independence. And especially client-side doors. 

Looking forward to the deploy.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade
  • Like 22
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Sad it's not today, but thank you for the notice!

I can't wait for Melee 2.9 🙂

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

So excited!

This, this right here has so many people excited on Discord

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless! You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad. - Once the 'mission complete' interval is met, players can head to extraction any time they choose (i.e 5 minutes for Survival). - Any player at extraction triggers a countdown timer. - If all players leave the extraction zone, the countdown timer is cancelled. - When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave. - Anyone still playing can extract later any time they choose.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Bounties are now available out in the Plains of Eidolon! Certain tents placed throughout the Plains contain a console that encompasses the power to contact Konzu himself (when he’s not on his early lunch).
- With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.

Does this include the visual update to the plains as well? Thanks for the status update.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

they no longer serve a purpose

Hope they took it out / updated riven challenges...

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 12

I'm just hoping we don't get "Host Migration" issues with the individual extraction, but otherwise, looking forward to it.

• Upvote 11

Posted (edited)

LMFAO i was damn waiting for the ever present announcement on WEDNESDAY stating that something isn't happening TODAY

You never disappoint me now i can go to sleep as amused as i always am when i see such Threads on Wednesdays

Keywords of the day : Still - This Week

rotfl

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I have the Children of the Red Text to attend to...my sermon abilities are needed

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.

Incursions had different drop pool from Bounties, including some weird stuff like Eidolon Lens Conversions and the three rare mods that only drop from Plains Commanders. Will those rewards be moved elsewhere?

Edited by lexandritte
  • Like 9
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 26

Posted (edited)

-Camps with Konzu radio system installed.
-Orb Mother prefers to do knockdowns herself, and thus terrifies all nearby Corpus into not doing knockdowns for her. See also: Megatron wanting to kill Prime personally.
-Endless missions self-extraction enabled.
-Doors and weapon-swap is now tithed to you, and not to the host.

I like these changes. Also spotted on Twitter a thing you've missed:
-Notifications, like messages, built items, boosters, and so on are now in a drop-down menu, much like a particular social media site's method of handling different notifications. I like that, but when will we get to send emails to other Tenno ingame outside of Clan invites and gifts?

Now that Survival and other endless missions are extractable, will there come a day where the squad can 'vote' by sequentially interacting with the 'Trigger the Alarms' button in a certain timeframe of each squadmate interacting with it to reset enemies and save progress (essentially restarting the mission, in the mission and allowing for new Tenno to come in, allowing the mode to be run endlessly, endlessly; the same trigger system should be applied across all endless missions so this endless-er endlessness can be even more endless)?

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Format hotfix
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.

You also accounted for riven mods that required X amount of PoE incursions to unveil, I hope 😛

Can't wait to read the full patch notes. 😉

Edited by Aldrr
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Heads up Tennos. There may be significant changes to a good part of the system. So if something looks wonky at your end. Consider an elaborate bug report instead of a mad post.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Can we get operator switching to be client side too at some point? 

Since we got weapon switching and doors, might as well make clients which are a bigger problem than the two mentioned already :/

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!

Finally! I didn't think I'll live to this day!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!
You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad.

- Once the 'mission complete' interval is met, players can head to extraction any time they choose (i.e 5 minutes for Survival).
- Any player at extraction triggers a countdown timer.
- If all players leave the extraction zone, the countdown timer is cancelled.
- When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave.
- Anyone still playing can extract later any time they choose.

sweet-gif-17.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What about players that ran out of revives or are dead when the "extraction ship arrives"? Will they extract or will they be forced to revive/abort?
Btw noone is expecting you to meet your deadlines. You proved the ones that believed in that wrong so many times...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 2

vor 6 Minuten schrieb lexandritte:

Incursions had different drop pool from Bounties, including some weird stuff like Eidolon Lens Conversions and the three rare mods that only drop from Plains Commanders. Will those rewards be moved elsewhere?

This ^

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Certain tents placed throughout the Plains contain a console that encompasses the power to contact Konzu himself

:shocked:

Has science gone too far?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2