[DE]Rebecca

LIVE! STATUS THREAD: Update 24.4.0

What is happening with the three incursion mods? Are they just going to be a drop from the bounty assassination targets now? The drop rate was terrible as is but this is just making it worse.

34 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

:shocked:

Has science gone too far?

probably but lets keep going and see what happens 

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1

Client-Authoritative Changes:
We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience:

- Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
- Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced. This is likely going to ship, but in the event it's too risky we will polish and roll out later.

Nice but can you do the same for Transference of the operator mode? It would make this perfect. 

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon Changes:

- With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.

Hopefully you changed the riven challenge that requires Incursions.

Would be cool if you could fix throwing the wolf sledge, as it is now, as i stated in a topic, it is terrible.A buff in general would be great, too.

And (mentioned in one of my last topics aswell) the broken riven roll count, when you link a riven. When you link a riven with >256 rolls, the roll count starts at 0(n-256, with n >=256) again.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Melee Changes Phase 1: "Flow"

Looking forward to this, I wonder if it's related to the issues on melee combos having bad Flow/Momentum since the Chimera update.

Edited by Aeron216

You mentioned incursions will be gone. I have a melee riven mod that requires to complete an incursion. So will bounties work for the unveiling then?

Those are some really nice, long overdue QoL changes. I would love to see more of that.

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!
You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad.

- Once the 'mission complete' interval is met, players can head to extraction any time they choose (i.e 5 minutes for Survival).
- Any player at extraction triggers a countdown timer.
- If all players leave the extraction zone, the countdown timer is cancelled.
- When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave.
- Anyone still playing can extract later any time they choose.

Would be nice if it says which player is at extraction, or at least if the HOST is. Why? So if the HOST is at extraction point the other players decide if they risk HOST MIGRATION or not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Thank you so much for those quality changes, but i hope you guys didnt forget the incursion exclusive mods, and will put them into the bounties or something

Client-Authoritative Changes:
We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience:

- Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
- Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced. This is likely going to ship, but in the event it's too risky we will polish and roll out later.

THIS IS AWESOME, but, can we get this kind of changes to make mesa and nova more "fluid" when not playing as host with more than 200 ping? i mean casting nova portals with more than 200 ping is just super annoying. Then the mesa issue is that when you pop up the 4(if you have ping) theres a large amout of time between when you pressed the botton and when mesa actually starts shooting. pls fix this since it is super sad to "force" your friends(if they are far away form you like my case) to let you be host just because you want to play this 2 frames.

• Upvote 3

Plains of Eidolon Changes:

- With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose. 

There are some Incursion exclusive mods tied to the plains. What is happening to them? (at least I think they were exclusive)

Can you make waypoints a client based item? It seems like if someone else hits a waypoint in advance of others it just disappears. This is especially bad in fortuna and certain grineer/corpus tilesets,

• Upvote 1

How about addressing the rewards of the Bounties and Heists? 

I'm wondering about the extraction things too: if, say, 3 folks are at extraction when the timer hits 0, will the 4th be given an option to join them leaving? We've often used forced extraction to help rescue someone who is very badly lost, or stuck in geometry, or got downed at the other end of the map, or who's had a gfx error so severe they cannot see what they are doing. If they can't then choose to join extraction from where they are, we can no longer help rescue them.

tl;dr can we get an option to extract with the rest of the team if they're at extraciton as timer hits 0?

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Lokime said:

Would be nice if it says which player is at extraction, or at least if the HOST is. Why? So if the HOST is at extraction point the other players decide if they risk HOST MIGRATION or not.

Yeah, Host Migration is still a problem in this game... Especially in stuff like Arbitrations... Dying because the game doesn't' pause while you're unable to fight due to migrations is not ok.

• Upvote 1

@[DE]Rebecca Where will Spring-loaded Blade, Kinetic Diversion and Target Acquired drop if Incursions are removed? Some plains commanders have a chance to drop them but its very low. I hope for some place to get those mods.

(when he’s not on his early lunch).

Soooo......never? 😄

not today 😞 

eeehhh. Sadly , in 2 fays will start new path of exile league, and i guess alot of players will go there for a couple weeks at least...so,imho, its not good time to launch it at the same day as new league in this game. Cause i think alot of players playing both of this games^^ maybe im wrong, just my thoughts. 

still - awesome stuff. Doors and solo-evacuation is golden. ❤️

• Haha 1

Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.

What will happen to rewards obtainable through incursions, but not through bounties, like Archwing mods?

52 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Man have we been looking for you!

awoo?

1 minute ago, Wolf said:

awoo?

Wolf is the main boss in Nightwave, he randomly spawns and has a chance to drop weapon parts.  There is no known method of getting him to spawn, nor his "best" spawning points.  

Driving more than a few people bonkers with random farming.

• Applause 1