[DE]Rebecca

LIVE! STATUS THREAD: Update 24.4.0

24 minutes ago, -TSA-RedBeard said:

What about going in and out of operator?

You naughty naughty Tenno

• Haha 5
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, FallenDisc said:

I still wish DE add a guy like in Orb Vallis where we could do another bounty without exiting from PoE. 

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Bounties are now available out in the Plains of Eidolon! Certain tents placed throughout the Plains contain a console that encompasses the power to contact Konzu himself (when he’s not on his early lunch).

• Applause 1

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!

You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad.

Client-Authoritative Changes:
We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience:

FINALLY! I might start playing again!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kriegerurteil said:

why? what is it with DE just removing stuff for no reason, now you always have to do a full bounty instead of a single incursion. It was nice to have those when you wanted to take a small brake from fishing or mining and they popped up. Also made the plains feel more alive.

It's a bit of a double-edged sword. On one hand, Lotus will finally leave us alone when we just wanna mine some rocks, or catch some fish. On the other hand, you're right, it does make the plains feel a little less alive, like the grineer aren't always doing stuff out there anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

The Incursion Riven challenge has been removed and exiting Riven will get a new random challenge.

My hero

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!
You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad.

Thanks for this! Also when we will be able to still getting the rewards/drops for this missions in case of host migration? Is not cool doing 30min or more kuva survival and losing ALL the kuva for a host migration that ends in losing connection with team and going back to our orbiter like if we just aborted the mission :c

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
- Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced. This is likely going to ship, but in the event it's too risky we will polish and roll out later.

Please don't forget the transference delay which is the worst in this criteria.

• Upvote 1

So, Rebecca clearly stated a Firday release for the new update:

MV5BYTJkN2M4NDMtNTY3Yi00YjExLWExMzktNjI5

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Z1L3M said:

Thanks for this! Also when we will be able to still getting the rewards/drops for this missions in case of host migration? Is not cool doing 30min or more kuva survival and losing ALL the kuva for a host migration that ends in losing connection with team and going back to our orbiter like if we just aborted the mission :c

Oh the horror, didn't even think of that.

48 minutes ago, rastaban75 said:

So, Rebecca clearly stated a Firday release for the new update:

Where?

• Haha 1

Can we have this feature where we can stack same items in one slot when trading plz? Thats a essential QoL Additon 😛 So we can trade e.g. 50 Amber Stars in one trade instead of 10 xP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
- Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced. This is likely going to ship, but in the event it's too risky we will polish and roll out later.

Can you please make Nova's portals Client-Authoritative? Like casting portals + taking them not depending on the host as it can be frustrating if the ping is huge.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

well, not today either

All’s quiet on the western front. 

• Haha 1

Just now, birdknife said:

Twitter says today

OH #*!% YOU

(not really i'm sure you're a lovely person but you beat me by a #*!%ing fraction)

• Haha 2

Just now, Streaky_Haddock said:

OH #*!% YOU

(not really i'm sure you're a lovely person but you beat me by a #*!%ing fraction)

XD