[DE]Rebecca

LIVE! STATUS THREAD: Update 24.4.0

Just now, birdknife said:

Twitter says today

Jesus.

This, Double Affinity, Devil May Cry 5...

This weekend is going to be one hell of a party!

• Like 1

March 7 Update:

We are aiming to launch today still, will let you know when we are closer to deployment.

Ayy

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Loza03:

Jesus.

This, Double Affinity, Devil May Cry 5...

This weekend is going to be one hell of a party!

e28wyjrf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1

Just now, Shiro-1GI said:

e28wyjrf.jpg

Image result for pull my devil trigger meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is likely going to ship, but in the event it's too risky we will polish and roll out later.

I like this approach, thank you for your hard work!

16 minutes ago, jxfireruby said:

So when are incursion exclusive mods being added back?

Which modes are them? As far as I know all the mods obtainable from incursions are also obtainable from captains and normal bounties.

On 2019-03-06 at 2:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!
You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad.

This isn't exactly making me happy, but it isn't the worst of things if it works correctly.  For example, before patch, in fact just now, I was in an extraction.  Apparently one person only wanted to do four extractors, they then went and sat at the extraction.  The rest of us kept going, then they quit mission.  They were the host, during host migration it proceeded to auto extract everyone and cleared all rewards.  We earned nothing.

As long as someone extracting can't cause the failure or a glitch that removes rewards, it is okay.  We shall see how it turns out.

You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad. 

Host migration incoming.!

• Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1

We are aiming to launch today still, will let you know when we are closer to deployment.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IT HURTSSSS!!!!

[raises hands up in the air]  DE, TAKE MY..... well you get the point 😄

1 hour ago, KittySkin said:

Which modes are them? As far as I know all the mods obtainable from incursions are also obtainable from captains and normal bounties.

Target Acquired, Spring Loaded Blade, Kinetic Diversion

1 hour ago, vigilant_hunter said:

Target Acquired, Spring Loaded Blade, Kinetic Diversion

they can also drop from grineer enemies as well, so its not really exclusive, I got my spring loaded blade from a grineer, tho I dunno which one. but im sure you can just wiki where it is and do the old fashion farm for it, or just use all your dupe power throws and transmute chance for them (with the simarus transmute core obviously due to no credit cost and limiting the transmute to that polarity, you got to be dumb to not use those to transmute)

but in other words TYT DE pls don't do another one of those "we are working on it, but its today for sure!" then announce at 2am will ship the next night instead.

• Woah 1

I was hoping to get a coupon today so I could just straight up buy Hildryn. 😞. Hopefully she isn't as much as a pain to get as Baruuk...

14 minutes ago, Madrox8 said:

but in other words TYT DE pls don't do another one of those "we are working on it, but its today for sure!" then announce at 2am will ship the next night instead.

They do that? 😧 I just want my Hildryn...

1 minute ago, Velaethia said:

They do that? 😧 I just want my Hildryn...

yes they do, I can remember at least 7 times in the past 6 years iv played they done it, most on bigger updates tho. if its not out by 10pm est then just assume its delayed till tomorrow and play like any other day till red text shows up for the update