Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught vs. Elite SO

ArcKnight9202

Would it be possible to make it so the lower end version isn't a better focus grind than the harder one? This week's ESO format is unbelievably bad. Huge maps and terrible enemy types do not an efficient run make. It also doesn't help that people just split by wave 3(thanks NIightwave, and yes, I did try it public despite mostly soloing) so it's even more frustrating.

My first run with it yielded 150k, with a booster by wave 8. That is a train wreck and I laughed at the result. I abhor this game mode and only do it with a booster. I can usually grind out max focus in one run and some change depending on kavat buffs. This week's is just horrendously bad.

I ran the lower end SO today and completed it easily. I ran 14 waves, had no problems with efficiency, and had a lot better maps and enemy types. Granted, this is random, but the chances it'll be as bad as the current ESO layout is likely small. It also doesn't come with any of the restrictions of ESO.

It just feels a bit counter-intuitive is all.

Edited by ArcKnight9202

ESO is supposed to be about competing for score/higher challenge mode, whereas regular is the casual version for leveling gear and farming focus.

Sometimes elite is better because it's a guaranteed config rather than a random one, but sometimes it's not. imo it's fine that way. ESO is for competing.