Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

nice thing with the ignis and the stamina Problem.

BUT:

Lanka is still totally bugged, start fixing it.

And Sniper Rifles need another way Zoom works, really.

Also Give Lanka a own Model, you cant recycle One Model for 3 Weapons without any real changes. oO

I love this game, Great work guys. The arsenal ui update looks good but raw still.  I also like the dojo stuff.Keep up the good work overhauling the system side of things. The toggle sprint on the controller doesn't stop when aiming forcing you to get wayne's world cam views when stepping. Clipping is a problem sometimes: I don't feel very ninja when a tiny ledge stops my wall flip climb or when the railing and floor don't form a wall to climb over. The new ship areas should be a good testing ground with the roots and all. Again keep up the good work!

A friend of mine has a problem with the game.

He gets this message: https://warframe.com/en/hardwarefail but he hasn't gotten it before the update. (He has an ATI Radeon 7750hd card)

Right now I'm getting this in the derilect. I can say without a doubt that whatever the **** it 'found' doesn't effect any other use of my system, and my graphics card plays games (AND STREAMS THEM) that have equal to or better graphics than warframe, some of which on max settings. I'm not entirely sure what's causing it, but I want to play warframe, please fix it.

In the previous update 9.8.5 I think, the feature for only having the need for 1 mod to equip between the sentinel and primary/secondary weapons was a godsend and many players appreciated this. I remained cautious and waited a day to see if this would be hot fixed, it wasn't. So like many others who don't usually participate in the forums or even read them but rather would read the patch notes or pre-patch notes, used the spare mods (originally obtained and upgraded for the sentinels pre-update) to upgrade other mods. Without any detailed pre-patch notes to go by, you've made a drastic move back to the original scheme and $#*(@ slapped a LOT of players. I would think the best solution here would either be to reimburse the player base or allow for the 1 mod setup between primary/secondary and sentinel.

They did mention this when they made the update to sharing mods, though I cant find the post mentioning it at this time.  It does higlight the need to add some comments on this within the game itself though for those that dont keep up with the forums nor have friends that do.

Am i the only person who can't find a mutagen sample? With the new clan tech wepons needing them to be built this is getting very anoying.

Mutagen has been aparently moved to the derelect tilesets now.  However this has simply made them vastly harder to gather than previously when we had only two planets to get them on anyway (so they were by no means simple to collect then).

Edited by Loswaith

Odd Question...

If the Ether Reaper/ Ether Scythe are, and I quote: Made of the same materials as the Ether Blades

Shouldn't it ignore armor as well?

Glad that Stamina got its fix. Makes me a happy Tenno that those stamina mods I always use are still useful~

ether dagger does not ignore armor also

so if ether reaper doesn't ignore armor it is not first ether wep to do so

Edited by FasterTH

Mutagen has been aparently moved to the derelect tilesets now.  However this has simply made them vastly harder to gather than previously when we had only two planets to get them on anyway (so they were by no means simple to collect then).

That is absolutely $&*&*#(%& if this is true.

Edited by Vanadrek

Toggle sprint is still broken. A fix would be appreciated.

Also, there was no mention that Sentinels can't equip the same mods as your primary weapons. Nothing in patch notes and I only just noticed today that my Sentinel weapon had no mods equipped.

It's fine if you're gonna make the change, but at least tell us in the changelog.

Still, why revert it? Needing duplicate mods for the Sentinel is still lame.

"Concerning update 10" The drop rates for the Dakka blade and Mag prime anything but helm is ridiculous.

I have played like16 hours today using all my t1,t2,t3 exterminates and t2,t3 captures as well as t1,t2 survival,

I got nothing but a million mag prime helms and dakka handles,what gives?

I have not tried mobile defense for the boar prime but i'm sure the barrel is insane hard to find...am i right?

Also, there was no mention that Sentinels can't equip the same mods as your primary weapons. Nothing in patch notes and I only just noticed today that my Sentinel weapon had no mods equipped.

It's fine if you're gonna make the change, but at least tell us in the changelog.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102835-update-98/

"Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!"

ether dagger does not ignore armor also

so if ether reaper doesn't ignore armor it is not first ether wep to do so

And How about Dual Ether? Its A Ether Sword + Ether Dagger and you Hit Enemies with both of them, but o wonder, now both are armor ignore. So your argument is for nothing. This just shows us how inconsistent DE handles many things.

Toggle sprint is still broken. A fix would be appreciated.

Still, why revert it? Needing duplicate mods for the Sentinel is still lame.

Maybe think about it? You can only wear one Primary Weapon at the same time. So you only need one Set of Mods. But when your Deth Cube also use these Mods, then you need 2 Sets, because you have to equip to Weapons at the same time. If you change Weapon its like the game will change the Mods to that Weapon automatically. So hard to understand the logic behind?