Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

DE, one more thing.

Can you remove this Conclave bullS#&$?

Just make those colleseum to be different tile-sets and all?

For F***'s sake, guys, this isn't DoTA!

No need for this PvP Matchmaking BullS#&$.

C'mon, guys. Remember what you said about PvP will be the last and always be the last factor you guys will ever focused to?

Yeah, then. Stop balancing things for PvP purpose, and keep the PvE-purposed balances high.

Great now make Ether Reaper be armor ignoring since "its made out of the same material as ether sword". :D

I started cooking it last night and about to log in in a bit and was wondering if this was true before reading it wasn't AI.  I'm stickign to Dual Ethers until something can match it or the Orthos...

Loving U10 now after these hot fixes. Hands down my favorite update so far. Thank you guys so much for listening to the feedback from the community (even if it was pretty harsh sometimes). I was able to get Nekros and now the task of waiting to get some platinum is at hand. The keys from the other hot fix are also so amazing now. It's much easier and reasonable to build and it's also possible to get into the assassination just by going to recruiting now. 

In short I love you DE and you have now won all of my faiths.

DE, one more thing.

Can you remove this Conclave bullS#&$?

Just make those colleseum to be different tile-sets and all?

For F***'s sake, guys, this isn't DoTA!

No need for this PvP Matchmaking BullS#&$.

C'mon, guys. Remember what you said about PvP will be the last and always be the last factor you guys will ever focused to?

Yeah, then. Stop balancing things for PvP purpose, and keep the PvE-purposed balances high.

Or just have pvp stats for all weapons/frames. I think the pseudo gear-score like balancing is a start, and I like the idea of PVP a great deal. But I agree that at least warframe abilities should be scaled differently when you play PVP.

i have a further issue with the UI.

Example:

I have teh Sweeper (shotgun) sentinel weapon on.

I have a rifle equipped in primary slot and all my shotguns are set to profile C which is blank.

I still CANNOT attach a shotgun mod to my sentinels weapon because sitting in a weapon cache in my armory somewhere is a weapon that has a mod attached to a profile not even being used. This is quite plainly bullS#&$.

What is the purpose of profiles and quick swapping mods/having the ability to not have to constantly remove mods from weapons to attach to others if you can't even equip them to a weapon u are using when they are on a weapon AND profile you aren't using.

Seriously DE, as i'm sure you'd understand if you actually read the forums (not just design council), this update has been nothing but disappointing so far.

So here is a very very simple solution to a problem that a team of developers and QC reps (which i doubt you actually have or things like this wouldn't happen)

You CAN equip every applicable mod to every applicable weapon BUT if you try to EQUIP a weapon or profile that has the same mods on it then NOTIFY us with a text box. Anything sitting in your stash is irrelevant and doesn't matter what mod it has on because you're not using it.

OR just let us use them on both,

I love the new Upgrade Tile Sets, its smaller and fits better (allows you to see the actual stats and full description) on different screen sizes which didn't occur before hand.

The new UI is better in the sense that you can see everything equipped all at once, however it would be great to see the item experience bar for each item once again instead of having to play a game to actually see the item exp and how much further you need to go before it levels.

The screen on completion of a mission could also be improved to be similar to the arsenal screen and showing all exp gained for all equipped items.

The arsenal screen doesn't update item damage all the time when you apply mods and sometimes requires a relog.

It would also be good to preview an item(s) stats, damage or damage type before equipping it.

In the previous update 9.8.5 I think, the feature for only having the need for 1 mod to equip between the sentinel and primary/secondary weapons was a godsend and many players appreciated this. I remained cautious and waited a day to see if this would be hot fixed, it wasn't. So like many others who don't usually participate in the forums or even read them but rather would read the patch notes or pre-patch notes, used the spare mods (originally obtained and upgraded for the sentinels pre-update) to upgrade other mods. Without any detailed pre-patch notes to go by, you've made a drastic move back to the original scheme and *@##$ slapped a LOT of players. I would think the best solution here would either be to reimburse the player base or allow for the 1 mod setup between primary/secondary and sentinel.

All the sentinels have a precept ability that allows the sentinel to attack first visible target in range which is pretty pathetic since it should be attacking the first visible target in firing range anyway. however this precept should do something more useful such as increase damage / accuracy (ie hits the most vulnerable part of the target thus a much tighter spread)

Carrier sentinel, even if vacuum is in precept 1, does obtain items however the range and activation frequency needs to be increased, this sentinel will pickup some items and can leave a few behind if not currently visible to the sentinel but if the items are immediately made visible to the sentinel it takes quite long before it activates again to pick it up. (tested in xini with affinity, nav coordinates, ammo, resources, energy and health orbs)

The stamina system is much better now however melee characters such as saryn, ash and loki that do increased dmg while stealthed or using contagion should be given reduced stamina costs & stamina regen delay, increased movement speed and reduced damage taken while using those abilities only to not only get in range quickly but also compete with their comrades who are dealing damage from range.

Loki's invisibility ability really needs to cloak the sentinel as well, its practically no point equipping one going into a mission since its bound to be killed very early anyway.

Trinity's energy vampire is an improvement in the right direction, however the aoe range needs to be increased and effect frequency sped up, the damage on the target is practically negligible and should be replaced with invincibility to all damage while the effect is active on mobs only but on bosses causes a damage bonus on all incoming damage. Utility^^

MY FRIST TIME TO GO TO THE NEW BOSS IT WAS AFTER THAT HOTFIX AND THE GAME CRASHED MORE THAN 10 TIMES IN 3 MINUTES I NEED HELP OR ANY THING TO FIX THAT CRASH WHEN I LOAD TO THE BOSS WHEN THE LOADING WAS FINSHED IT CRASHES PLEASE STOP DOING HARMFULL HOTFIXES AND FIX THAT CRASHING!

WHEN I REPORT IT SAYS CONNECTION FAILED BUT IT DO NOT! 

I'm not seeing a fix to the "can't aim while sprinting with toggle on" thingy!

This.

I couldn't figure out why my snipetron was rapidly zooming in and out while in the middle of a firefight when i first logged in. it was startling. 

thanks so much for changing the stamina tweaks, thanks also for having the courage to make drastic changes to your game and take risks. not every game company out there does this, to the detriment of us all. 

keep being courageous DE and especially those two chuickle heads scott and steve. Keep arguing guys, it means you have the requisite amount of passion.