Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 10.0.3

I got a really strange bug in defense mission (classic, no void), don't know if this is already reported : 

At wave end, a strange mod is avaible as reward (Contribution of the ancients, something about dmg against infested, with a glitched description) and the both button of selection (take reward or continu fighting) are remplaced by "random missions" button, with the impossibility of clicking on them. So, we can't get out of that glitched menu, indeed can't control anymore our warfrmes and just have die, watching the pod being exploded...

Hope this will be fixed soon, really anoying to die in this way, especialy when you're farming defense mission.

(And srry for my english expression ^^)

Venus @ Venera > http://i.imgur.com/dyhA4e5.jpg at wave 15 reward .... indeed

game froze / well i coundlt do jack S#&$ and the waves kept going... wtf.... had to alt+f4 the game and lost all the crap i looted (chasing a mod which i got but now lost agian.)

stamina tweaks huzzah!

also,

3krgy_zps48ee2b96.jpg

Edited by psycedelic

Some news about defense bug :

- A screen : 337417Bug.png

- And an information : It's seems to the disconnection of the host (host migration so) fix the issue. So, remember to sacrifice when you're hosting and face this glitch :p

and now stuck in arsenal just from swapping warframe to warframe... cant exit or do anything else -sigh-

i do hope the playstation players wont get into all these little things

Edited by psycedelic

Two things:

- Alerts disappearing as soon as you zoom in on a planet.

- Alert enemy levels are ridiculous. Literally adding 40-60 levels to an alert doesn't make sense. Not everyone is a min/max player that wants to run around in their absolute best equipment all the time. Some of us actually want to try out these new guns. 10 levels, even 15 might make sense. Definitely no reason for this big of a jump. I don't think anyone asked for this, and if they did, I don't understand why you listened.

Edit: Found one more:

- Clicking on a planet and zooming on it, then zooming back out, leaves that planet being MASSIVE.

Edited by Centias

dang it was hoping this; "Toggle sprint is still broken. A fix would be appreciated." gets fix by the time I get home. Starting to be very frustrating and making me not want to play any more.

dang it was hoping this; "Toggle sprint is still broken. A fix would be appreciated." gets fix by the time I get home. Starting to be very frustrating and making me not want to play any more.

Idd. Not that I understand coding or anything related, but I suppose it aint that hard to fix :(

I don't think anyone asked for this, and if they did, I don't understand why you listened.

I never asked for

There is a hole in the floor that you can fall out of the map in the conclave at Eris, next to the lift ._.

Has the link been fixed? Sometimes damage won't be dealed to the enemies.

Got this glitch while playing  on kilken on the 15th wave we all died cause the screen wouldn't go away and we could not click on any choice to continue or leave. Screenshot187665_zps6f2493f0.png

How about trinity? No fix for trinity yet?

Not that hard; all you have to do is a basic ctrl+z because she wasn't broken until you touched her.

Is this about the half-working 'Link' ability? Because i play today with her and was very, very nasty surprised! Nor dmg or  cc are stopped working on her - was half-death the first time... is good that 'Blessing' is still intact(at least for me).

I hope DE fix this soon...

And something about the Stamina.

I play a lot  missions yesterday (Volt & Loki) and with both i have  same problem. In one mission (look like random) my Stamina is almost not depleting and i do not have any (than 'Rush') stamina mods installed - i run, jump, flip, dodge - very little portion of the stamina is consumed. On other mission - my stamina  is drained almost to the end by just one dodge! I mean - after that i can't even power attack. So... look like bug for me.

Edited by Ianrama

Got this glitch while playing  on kilken on the 15th wave we all died cause the screen wouldn't go away and we could not click on any choice to continue or leave. Screenshot187665_zps6f2493f0.png

Same here.

i dont like it, that mutagen sample is only available in orokin district D: i still need about 40 samples to research the synapse rifle :( how am i supposed to farm them now?

Dear DE, will it be too much to ask to make Vacuum ability far more usefull by extending of it's AOE. Now it's puny even maxed and it does not such all the things so I wonder if it even works all the time.

Actually this is the thing I'd like to see in the next hotfix.

You just buffed ninja nekros and ash by that much.

Edit: THXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by RsxHayabusa