Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Jumping and melee still takes stamina? D:

Um...yeah? why wouldn't jumping and swinging a weapon take stamina?

Anyway, nice update. Ignis definitely needed some love and it -finally- got it. I regretted giving it a catalyst so long ago. Now I'll be able to enjoy it.

The stamina changes are welcomed. Now dodging is actually useful - at least according to this patch. I'll have to test it.

Important: I ran a void survival with two friends. Two of us got Mag Prime helmets. The other got a Team Heal (or Ammo Restore, not sure.) This time for real. Please fix, if this is a bug.

Not important: Can you ask Steve if he'll let us name our builds something other than A, B, and C?

Fixes:

- Fix for bug where "Buy Slots" would appear in gear menu after sell.

does this mean im gonna get my 20 platinum back?

Iv lost it when i was selling my items and i thought i purchased something and i didnt get enything so i thouhgt i got them slots by accident but i didint had time to post anthing on forums because i was farming necro and items for weapons and now i saw this so im a bit confused

Also i just realized that iv lost 1 warframe slot which was waiting for Necros, before update 10 i had 3 spare warframe slots that ware waiting for Frost, Necros and Mag Prime now that i have chewcked my inventory i have 2 slots left and i dont know why if i am aware we are not able to sell back the slots, so im wondering where did it go? 

Edited by SmokUS

I was a bit disappointed with how update 10 worked out, since it was my first time seeing how DE handles updates. I'd definitely side with the group that called it a disaster. However, I'm happy that the devs are listening to the community. DE wants a game that's ultimately profitable, while users want a game that's enjoyable. I'm glad they're trying to find a common ground. Thanks for the hard work and the updates.

I'm not seeing a fix to the "can't aim while sprinting with toggle on" thingy!

Still having problems running and shooting and also while aiming from running, mostly using when i use my game controllers.

Idk but, where's the logic in aiming while running or the other way around? Yes, sit there for a minute and think about it. RUNNING and AIMING. You might as well Run and hold a stick against your eye the whole time and wait to trip. 

Idk but, where's the logic in aiming while running or the other way around? Yes, sit there for a minute and think about it. RUNNING and AIMING. You might as well Run and hold a stick against your eye the whole time and wait to trip. 

Aiming from running, did it all the time and loved it now the game is almost not even playable to me.

Edited by 911nsidejob