Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Aiming from running, did it all the time and loved it now the game is almost not even playable to me.

My apologies then, what I read before was aiming while running. Though Aiming From Running is perfectly logical.

Well the easiest fix for that is to not use the "sprint toggle" but instead use the "hold down button to sprint." 

Idk but, where's the logic in aiming while running or the other way around? Yes, sit there for a minute and think about it. RUNNING and AIMING. You might as well Run and hold a stick against your eye the whole time and wait to trip. 

"The sprint turned off automatically when you aim (and then was activated again when you stop aiming), you know. Before they broke it."

That's what I've been told on another topic. So yep, fix please thanks.

Yes because it's entirely out of the realm of possibilities... that we might be aiming with a on screen display from our frames visors.

Can we all please just stop the bullS#&$ "Lets put herpa derpa logic into a soft sci-fi game! Cause that makes so much logical sense Deerrrr. Daa This game is real life derrr!"

Haha you so funny. Btw, have you tried not using toggle in the mean time? 

My apologies then, what I read before was aiming while running. Though Aiming From Running is perfectly logical.

Well the easiest fix for that is to not use the "sprint toggle" but instead use the "hold down button to sprint." 

Yeah, its a pain for me cause i use a ps3 controller and it keeps me from shooting period unless i stop moving.

Well i feel like i would need to say thanks for changing the sprint stamina system again, but i still feel like you could have saved yourself a lot of rage if you didn't went against the sprinting to beginn with.

Gonna see how well it works now.

Giving dodge a defence bonus in enchange for more stamina usage sounds interesting and a better part to test how to change the importance of stamina. So let's see where we can get the whole stamina system rethinking to.

I really wish you guys wouldn't go with the sledge hammer to gameplay mechanics you want to change.

Now, the only main sore point about the update is the trick you pulled with Golem. Otherwise i beginn to enjoy it.

Some feedback on how much or what you take from the community ideas towards how to really fix Ember would be nice.

Overal... well good work. Have a nice Sunday.

Edited by Othergrunty

"The sprint turned off automatically when you aim (and then was activated again when you stop aiming), you know. Before they broke it."

That's what I've been told on another topic. So yep, fix please thanks.

So that's what they're crying about, well apologies, I thought they want to RUN AND AIM at the same time. 

Boo for partial stamina change revert, but yay for Ignis buff. Sort of. I think the AoE only works on the first shot, the following "projectiles" continue to shoot out in a tightly packet stream.

At least the stamina recharges faster so you didn't lose too much there...Imo the stamina was recharging too fast before this, it's like you could run or walk/jog and it would be the same thing because stamina didn't make a difference

So that's what they're crying about, well apologies, I thought they want to RUN AND AIM at the same time. 

Naa, it's working really weird atm, you toggle sprint and if you try to zoom in, instead of stopping and switching to zoomed in, the camera just keeps going in and out like its having an attack.

And yes, toggling it off would solve it BUT if you're used to just toggling it off and on, its really different from keeping the button pressed.

Changes:

Stamina System tweaks:

- Reduced delay on stamina recharge.

- Increased stamina recharge rate.

- Decreased cost of stamina required for sprinting.

- Dodging now uses stamina and has reduced damage while dodging

- Dodges are executed slightly faster.

Ignis Buffs - Longer range, More damage, bigger AOE effect.

Fixes:

- Fix for bug where "Buy Slots" would appear in gear menu after sell.

- Fix for resources not dropping from The Void or Derelict Regions (this includes Mutagen).

- Fix for Orokin Glass not being reflective.

- Fix for Metallic look of Mod frames/borders.

- Fixed doors shutting down on players once they failed challenge in Orokin Derelicts.

- Fixed gap in Orokin Derelict level.

- Fixed clients not being able to see generator hallway effects.

Thank you, DE!