Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

*tears in his eyes*

I can RUN and SLASH AGAIN!!!!!

And then you buffed the Ignis! I thought I loved that gun before... Now I pick it up and suddenly:

"I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE! And I bring you..." *FWOOOOOOOSH*

The Infested bake and fizzle like gnats in an oven as I bathe them in cleansing flame.

*looks down* I think you made me pee a little, DE.

I played a round of 10.0.3 and just HAD to come back here and state my gratitude.

Thank you. From the bottom of my bursting heart!!!!

*Attaches another canister to his Ignis and trots off with a maniacal smile on his face*

Important: I ran a void survival with two friends. Two of us got Mag Prime helmets. The other got a Team Heal (or Ammo Restore, not sure.) This time for real. Please fix, if this is a bug.

Not important: Can you ask Steve if he'll let us name our builds something other than A, B, and C?

I was the person who got a team ammo box I believe it was, the others both got the Mag prime helmet blueprint. I'd like to know if It will be fixed or something of the sort.

Love the update and the hotfixes.

But sadly I cannot play with anyone due to this hotfix.

The game is bugged thinking I have uPnP disabled, not allowing me to connect to/play with anyone. It did this in the patch before U10 as well and I was happy because U10 fixed it.. but it's broken again.

Thanks for the weekend patch, I've been hoping to get an Ignis that acts like a flamethrower. It seems like the firing cone still needs a little tweaking, but it's far more useful now. I appreciate the fact that the dev team is willing to work on the weekend, it shows a dedication to the payers that I rarely see in gaming.

uhuh.. nice nice.. but...  Gear...  how exactly does it function?   Can't find anything about them, and only guessing from things I saw from a defense mission I played.  Placed an ammo one down, and got like 20 ammo then seemed to gain ammo even as i stood still and teammates ran around?   Or i was just seeing things, but honestly need to test it more to be sure, and the others too see if thats how they function too.

Thanks for fixing the doors closing on players in Orokin Derelicts. When we decided to retry, going through that treasure room actually made us lose our main objective location. The marker kept leading us up and down and then would change direction very suddenly. It was a capture mission and we were forced to forfeit because we could no longer locate our target. It was a shame too because we managed to kill the stalker earlier in the mission and I had picked up the Dread blueprint that I had been wanting. :( Are we the only ones experiencing this problem?