Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

There's still a bug though: if you hold down the "hold to sprint" key while you are not moving (or if were holding it down, sprinting and stopped moving) then you press a movement key you'll just walk. In other words, in order to run you have to press the sprint key while you're not in the idle animation.

Edited by ABUductor

Sprint feels about where it should have been after this update. Without any mods I feel slightly sluggish, but I am quite capable of getting through a room without becoming completely winded after a few seconds. Modded with Rush I feel quite fast, and fully modded Quick Rest actually feels like its' doing something, which is what I expect a fully ranked mod to do. Neither of the mods feels necessary, but both of the mods make a clear and tangible difference. 

Dodge having some actual use now is also appreciated, and give me a choice between rushing an enemy or reducing damage to more advantageous cover spots. It also helps out with stealth a bit. 

Overall I am satisfied with the changes, even if the execution wasn't the best. In the future I'd really prefer it if there was more open communication or some kind of testing server to avoid this kind of community backlash. That said, I think I'll trust that you guys DO listen and DO act when the community responds, and for that I want to say thank you. 

Awesome updates.

Have an ETA on the disappearing alert and news text? Happens randomly but consistently.

I go in to the foundry, arsenal or market and back to the main screen and the alerts and news disappear. You can mouse over the area and hear the mouse over sounds but can't click them. I have to log out just to get it back.

Edited by War-Zone

*sigh* well I'm elated at the changes and more than satisfied. only one issue: Hosts to key runs cant start them on their own. Not a BAD thing when it comes to the derelicts. I'd say don't change it for the weekend because you guys deserve a break from us and more people can grab a nekro faster, but I'm sure someone/ones would reply otherwise (lol).

Thank You DE b-_^

i think you devs need to rehotfix a bit ^^

my two of my mods seem to work like train toilet (when they want to)

Thief Wit

and

Enemy Radar

2 out of 3 runs they dont seem to work at all

*Edit few minutes after*

actually for some reasons between mission my mods have "reset" and by reset i mean they are as they were when i loged in...

and second very annoying bug

i get stuck behind "invisible wall" and can get to extraction (this seem to happening in void while playing with friend)

Edited by Matusware

Is the running and firing thing going to be addressed? I can fire with my tenno unless I'm absolutely still. I used to be able to run and shoot, but everytime I press to fire it either sprays 3 shots then stops or it doesn't shoot anything at all.

I sure hope so, this is very annoying to deal with.

people need to understand, when your running and you press the aim button while using an automatic rifle

the screen jitters and you can only shoot 1 bullet.

You have to come to a complete stop to fire full auto, you can't sprint and hip fire either...this is very upsetting

as the action in this game calls for fast pace reactions and this hang up hinders us.

Edited by 911nsidejob

I don't know if this has been mentioned at all, but if you get downed fighting the new Golem boss, it counts as a loss in conclave. If you fire the killing shot, it counts as a win in conclave. I haven't done any conclave or pvp at all in this game but I apparently have 2 wins and 3 losses in conclave.