Warframe Prime Time #239: POSTPONED!

[DE]Megan

Hey Tenno! We're postponing tonight's Prime Time until next week.

You might have seen that we announced Operation: Buried Debts is coming today to PC, and our hands are furiously busy making that happen!

Thanks for understanding!

:community:

46c22e73a0975c14bd74dbb9e486886f.jpg

The hefty Mainline Update 24.4.0 is on the horizon for PC! Danielle and Megan will either be guiding Tenno through the meat & potatoes of the Update, or playing Nightwave!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Twitch Drop Monster of 100 Ducats!

See you here tonight, March 7th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Edited by [DE]Megan
postponed
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, MeyHaZah said:

I want them to do the 60 min survival.

And to do it with randoms.

Not so bad. I've done it 5 times in the past 3 days. Granted I wasted all the 75k Kuva on rerolling a Kohm riven to no avail, but still I had a good time. Super easy if you have a Nekros, some sustain (frames like Trinity or Oberon) and a solid source of damage. It's your fault if you queue into a random game and see no Nekros and expect to make it to 1 hour.

Edited by Jackal_Off

Hey! I know this isnt the time or place, but looking at gas city made me excited! So like. Think it would be possible to give your new stances melee aim glide combos?!?! Each swing in the combo accompanied by a small aim glide. The faster the atk speed? The sooner youre able to begian a new combo set. When the set ends you fall out of aim glide as normal. Make combos consist of 3 hits. The last hit ending in a heavy atk that adds momentum to your frame, dependent on atk power. And give the wall atk stat on weps to air atk. And leave regular aim glide independent. That way you can slash and float away lol pax soar in response should be able to air break you while not having it should result in you slashing as you move. And make the aim glides duration affect the slashes sweeping radius. And change exodia contagion to make them float instead of getting scattered they float, and take away the self harm so it can stay ballenced with epidemic, which sounds good with direcional slam attacks lol and make plage star a permanent part of plains that works like the proffit taker, while giving us big events of infested eidolons to hunt and kill? Anyone else think that would sounds fun?

Edited by (PS4)OxyDjjin
Close a hole