Warframe Prime Time #239: POSTPONED!

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

Great but can u fix zephyrs jet stream augment so ur not stuck in place on cast. Yall fixed it for a short time but it broke the following update. I wanna use her on the new plains without that annoying break in movement. Thanks.

I haven't noticed that in along time, i think its fixed, Also fix the bug of her tornados not always conducting, 

Edited by (PS4)OxyDjjin

so here is an idea no one give any bad comments on this but how about adding special stances to primary weapons like for instance "rain of fire" to bows ive always enjoyed shooting out barrages of arrows into the sky in skyrim and they usually hit my target never got old. also if DE does decide to add a nidus prime into the game instead of changing the stats to make it primelike why not just change the abilities a bit? add more helminth stuff to the game if possible? turn nidus prime into a summoner :/ just my thoughts no one take this to harshly please

Please for the love of the Lotus, don't make hour long missions for the wolf of saturn six missions. Also, I have friends, but only one plays warframe and he barely has time to do so, so maybe don't make the hour long mission one that I have to bend his arm to get him to play it. Also, An hour without life support? WTF? I could get to 35 min before the enemies stopped dropping the life supports I was allowed to pick up all together, forcing me to fail the wolf mission by getting a life support just to stay alive and keep my loot. We both had hydroid builds with pilfering swarm and a bunch of specters for backup and still couldn't get enough life support to drop without having to grab one of the modules. So yeah, I know this is new, but I had to look up a build, and still couldn't beat the hour long kuva mission. BTW, I don't like to look up stuff outside the game to play it. I'm not inept or bad at the game, but this seems like overkill.

Looking forward to the stream! Just got the wife to start playing a few weeks ago, now the streams will make even more sense to her now! (She use to watch the streams just for Reb and Megan fix!)

Edited by r38007

in Italy I feel so disadvantaged, it is the third time that I will not be able to watch a live stream. Here will be 01:00 am on Friday! I think DE is rewarding the most assiduous players, who stays awake until now for a live? Then there is also wolf of saturn six ... In these 2 weeks I managed to complete 70% of the challenges. "Normal" Warframe players will never take the umbra form. Instead of helping the novices (who are the ones who buy some platinum) they demoted them

Hey Tenno! We're postponing tonight's Prime Time until next week.

You might have seen that we announced Operation: Buried Debts is coming today to PC, and our hands are furiously busy making that happen!

Thanks for understanding!

:community:

• Like 9