Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will March 20th be the Next Prime Access!?!?!? (Speculation/Theory)

(XBOX)Djinisis

equinoxes-and-solstice.png?1

"SO I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY".

Just like the Winter and Summer Solstice, there are 2 more days that fluctuate the times of Night and Day.

An Equinox is the instance of time when the Earth's Equator lines up with the center of the Sun. 

On the day of an "Equinox", daytime and nighttime are almost equal in duration all over the planet. This occurs twice each year: on March 20th and September 23rd.

The March 20th date oddly enough lines up with the the prime access ending. I hope the Community keeps their eyes peeled for any teasers for what would be the perfect day to reveal Equinox Prime.
Edited by (XB1)Djinisis
error
  • Like 2

Bro just look at the current booster count or last prime release date. Yes, it's usually more or less every 90 days/3 months give or take. Though this time it'll be a little later than that due to Mesa Prime arriving to NSW a bit later than it did to the other platforms.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

4 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Mystery one solved... mystery 2 is how many parts will there be from relics?

If Chroma Prime not requiring other Primes is a sign then it may just be 3 + BP making the prime version a hell of a lot easier to get then the regular version.

(so many people with Chroma prime before having Chroma)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

If Chroma Prime not requiring other Primes is a sign then it may just be 3 + BP making the prime version a hell of a lot easier to get then the regular version.

Yeah on this note, no, I don't believe they'll make the grind any worse than it was for the regular version. Until now it's been like that for the better or worse. It's not like we had Zephyr prime's release trough clan's Tenno/Orokin Lab either haha

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

I am hoping it is. My only worry is that chroma was slightly different in crafting. Chroma used other frames as mats for crafting where equinox has a day and night which are basically two frames merged on an extra step.

1 minute ago, Zelmen said:

I am hoping it is. My only worry is that chroma was slightly different in crafting. Chroma used other frames as mats for crafting where equinox has a day and night which are basically two frames merged on an extra step.

True but base Chroma uses parts from Frost, Ember, Volt and Sayrn. Prime used none of those (prime or otherwise) to craft so he was something of a base to look at when looking twards equinox.

Its most likely that she will have nero, chassis and system like a normal prime rather then the 2 aspects. Or it is very likely she might have the two aspects and a link. IE just keeping her to 3 parts and a Bp.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

What would make since is that there would be a Day prime aspect and a Night Prime aspect and maybe something called an Equinox prime link to fuse them and of course some orokin cells

Ok, let's put it this way.

• Hema
  • Tower White Pigment
  • Rahetalius
  • Semlar
  • Khora
  • Content Drought
  • Umbra vs Excal Prime
  • (Insert another polemic subject here) 

Yeah... I really don't think DE wants to shoot themselves in their foot over a no-brainer issue. I mean, even more? After all the good Prime Acesses we had lately? I don't buy it. It'll be a 4-part prime release 99.9%.

2 minutes ago, evilChair said:

for a second i thought there was a hema prime coming and i was like "really? this thing is getting primed?"

God no. And this coming from me, who started my own clan last month and I have to farm those 5k mutagen samples all over again, after having already farmed them extensively for my previous mountain clan. Begone, foul weapon!

Besides it can't really be primed since it's an infested weapons. One could also say it could get a faction upgrade but I believe there's no such thing as an infested category like Wraith/Vandal.

8 minutes ago, evilChair said:

unknown.png

(srry couldn't resist)

I deserve this.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Ok, let's put it this way.

-snip-

Yeah... I really don't think DE wants to shoot themselves in their foot over a no-brainer issue. I mean, even more? After all the good Prime Acesses we had lately? I don't buy it. It'll be a 4-part prime release 99.9%.

I don't think it will be but then there have been a few changes and additions that haven't gone over the best so it is a fair point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

God no. And this coming from me, who started my own clan last month and I have to farm those 5k mutagen samples all over again, after having already farmed them extensively for my previous mountain clan. Begone, foul weapon!

Besides it can't really be primed since it's an infested weapons. One could also say it could get a faction upgrade but I believe there's no such thing as an infested category like Wraith/Vandal.

Can't be primed? "Hema prime blueprint, Hema prime sac (stock), Hema prime esophagus (barrel), Hema prime enzyme bladder (receiver)." There is nothing that can't be primed if people want it to be primed.

As for a faction upgrade, we could just say "Mutalist Hema" and blame it on Alad V.

1 minute ago, evilChair said:

Can't be primed? "Hema prime blueprint, Hema prime sac (stock), Hema prime esophagus (barrel), Hema prime enzyme bladder (receiver)." There is nothing that can't be primed if people want it to be primed.

As for a faction upgrade, we could just say "Mutalist Hema" and blame it on Alad V.

Eww the nightmare... Plz DE disregard what this lost soul is imagining! 😱 No ideas of worth here! 🤮

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

What's wrong with Hema and Khora?

Well, keeping it short, Hema had/has incredibly high mutagen samples requirement for research, which created huge uproar in the community months ago. As for Khora, it did not affect me personally, but there was also an uproar regarding the heavy-rng-based method of getting her. I am basically listing several moments in recent years where DE didn't have the best approach to the community, resulting in huge backlash for them. In other words, I very much doubt they want another explosion due to Equinox's 8 parts, unnecessarily, by the community.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I very much doubt they want another explosion due to Equinox's 8 parts, unnecessarily, by the community.

Equinox P might not get 8 parts, but I doubt that in exchange we won't get warfarme next prime release.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Well, keeping it short, Hema had/has incredibly high mutagen samples requirement for research, which created huge uproar in the community months ago. As for Khora, it did not affect me personally, but there was also an uproar regarding the heavy-rng-based method of getting her. I am basically listing several moments in recent years where DE didn't have the best approach to the community, resulting in huge backlash for them. In other words, I very much doubt they want another explosion due to Equinox's 8 parts, unnecessarily, by the community.

For me Hema wasn't bad but Khora was a bloody nightmare to get. I don't think Equinox Prime will require a major grind but the fortuna standing makes me wonder. (so many people upset that Garuda was locked behind old mate).

If they do lock another frame behind a grind as bad as Khora I feel like it will end up being Wisp. She's too cute, and that's never a good sign as if I have learned anything it's the more love a frame gets while in development the harder its going to be to get them.