Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)Djinisis

Will March 20th be the Next Prime Access!?!?!? (Speculation/Theory)

Recommended Posts

Equinox is alright, but I'm more curious about the weapons she will bring. fingers crossed for Tonbo Prime..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Equinox is alright, but I'm more curious about the weapons she will bring. fingers crossed for Tonbo Prime..

Stradavar and Tipedo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

fingers crossed for Tonbo Prime.

Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeMonkey said:

Stradavar and Tipedo.

 

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime

literally as I left the forums to check Youtube, I saw it and raced back here, but you both beat me to it. thanks anyway though!

definitely excited for Tipedo Prime, it's long Overdue, not sure how Stradavar Prime is gonna be any better than Tiberon Prime though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a random fact to throw out there:

You can start a mission in day form if you have bright colors as your energy type, the reverse is said about night with dark colors. Similar to chroma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

I know I am! Got a release date? WHERE DO I GIVE DE MY MONEY!?!?!?!?!?! ūüėģ¬†

 

*Throws 20s at the computer screen*

TAKE MY MONEY!

Just cram it into the serial port, that's how I send cereal over the internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tazrizen said:

Just a random fact to throw out there:

You can start a mission in day form if you have bright colors as your energy type, the reverse is said about night with dark colors. Similar to chroma.

Does everyone not already know this? Also a lot of folks are like all hype for the tennogen and saying equinox prime looks bad, but I prefer the prime to the tennogen. Though maybe I'll feel different when I see in game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Does everyone not already know this? Also a lot of folks are like all hype for the tennogen and saying equinox prime looks bad, but I prefer the prime to the tennogen. Though maybe I'll feel different when I see in game. 

Equinox skin by Hitsu San is really popular I hear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless DE addresses the lack of synergy between day and night forms, especially regarding mods, I don't think there is a reason to be hyped. Equinox and Chroma are shining examples of meta frames that are being carried by 1-2 great abilities, but overall their kit is lacking. Sadly, when those abilities are not meta you get something like Ember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest I'm very very disappointed with Equinox Prime after a closer look to it. I have a 15.8% of using Equinox as the most frame I've used, compared to 8.0% of using Nekros Prime as the second most frame.

Equinox Prime just the same!!!!! as it was!!!!!!!

 
It's just sooo unfair that it came up after Chroma Prime and Mesa Prime. I've never gave a single touch to Chroma and Mesa for they are fashion killing to me. But right after these two prime frame they literally drive me mad. It only took me 2 days right after it release to farm all of their parts. And after that I put 5 forma into Chroma Prime and 7 forma into Mesa Prime. Just because they look so gorgeous. How the designer undertake the spirit of these 2 frame and let them rebirth in brand new form.
 
But what do we got in Equinox Prime? To be honest I love that new helmet, and overall I'd say it is a descent looking. But what about her body? It is not ugly but it just like a another Tenno Gen skin (i have no offense to the Tenno Gen artists) with almost no changes to it's original frame. The designer seems like they just took an scissors to shave her cloth and make her thinner and more like a princess?? There is no significant changes compares to it was.
 
We have Mirage Prime have even more sexier. She dropped her signature kneepad and recieved an elegant leg.
We have Hydriod Prime like Davy Jones. Literally upgraded from a no man sailor to a captain.
We have Chroma Prime like a dragon knight. That bad ass helmet and strong body.
We have Mesa Prime like a space cowgirl. Her pants her showders her main body
But what do we have about Equinox Prime? Maybe a magic scissor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sexcalibur, Volt, Mag, Frost and Loki prime has nearly same appearance to their Made-in-China variants too. So it doesn't mind me if Equinox prime has the same fate.

Well, at least that could be a reason for me to buy Tennogen skin, if my mood iz gud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are you talking about

her skirt is different
her entire day form is different


what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

Sexcalibur has nearly same appearance to their Made-in-China variants too.

Excalibur Umbra quite disagrees despite the only tacked on things being his scarf and the gold bits.

I mean, he is even MADE FOR CHINA

27 minutes ago, (PS4)SolfirAtomist said:

But what do we got in Equinox Prime? To be honest I love that new helmet, and overall I'd say it is a descent looking. But what about her body? It is not ugly but it just like a another Tenno Gen skin (i have no offense to the Tenno Gen artists) with almost no changes to it's original frame. The designer seems like they just took an scissors to shave her cloth and make her thinner and more like a princess?? There is no significant changes compares to it was.

They kind of emphasized her chest a bit more and the day form now looks like a girl in oversized armor, laying to rest any doubt she is fully female.

Although admittedly, it was mostly sticking on gold bits everywhere for the night form.

Still, Equi Prime looks better than normal Equi so it's ok. All she needs is a bit of Mesa style ass treatments for both night and day and she should be good to go, especially with the Wisp or Titania noble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 26 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SolfirAtomist:

To be honest I'm very very disappointed with Equinox Prime after a closer look to it. I have a 15.8% of using Equinox as the most frame I've used, compared to 8.0% of using Nekros Prime as the second most frame.

Equinox Prime just the same!!!!! as it was!!!!!!!

 
It's just sooo unfair that it came up after Chroma Prime and Mesa Prime. I've never gave a single touch to Chroma and Mesa for they are fashion killing to me. But right after these two prime frame they literally drive me mad. It only took me 2 days right after it release to farm all of their parts. And after that I put 5 forma into Chroma Prime and 7 forma into Mesa Prime. Just because they look so gorgeous. How the designer undertake the spirit of these 2 frame and let them rebirth in brand new form.
 
But what do we got in Equinox Prime? To be honest I love that new helmet, and overall I'd say it is a descent looking. But what about her body? It is not ugly but it just like a another Tenno Gen skin (i have no offense to the Tenno Gen artists) with almost no changes to it's original frame. The designer seems like they just took an scissors to shave her cloth and make her thinner and more like a princess?? There is no significant changes compares to it was.
 
We have Mirage Prime have even more sexier. She dropped her signature kneepad and recieved an elegant leg.
We have Hydriod Prime like Davy Jones. Literally upgraded from a no man sailor to a captain.
We have Chroma Prime like a dragon knight. That bad ass helmet and strong body.
We have Mesa Prime like a space cowgirl. Her pants her showders her main body
But what do we have about Equinox Prime? Maybe a magic scissor?


" it just like a another Tenno Gen skin (i have no offense to the Tenno Gen artists) with almost no changes to it's original frame."
Hmm, did you actually saw Equinox Prime? Doesnt sound like as you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks fine to me, though I do also have the Solstice Skin, which looks really nice. I love my demonic-style Equinox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Im not THAT disappointed or anything  I still do agree that compared to primes lately she is lacking in changes made to her base model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)SolfirAtomist said:

To be honest I'm very very disappointed with Equinox Prime after a closer look to it. I have a 15.8% of using Equinox as the most frame I've used, compared to 8.0% of using Nekros Prime as the second most frame.

NhjPExz.png

Really? To me they nailed it.

Night looks elegant, Day looks fierce. Her syandana and armor suit her very well.

I'm happy they took a more minimalist direction in her design compared to other, more recent Prime warframes. I would have been so disappointed if she was lewded like Mesa Prime. Equinox is too regal for that crap.

Look are subjective, but not everyone has good taste. ūü§£

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Unless DE addresses the lack of synergy between day and night forms, especially regarding mods, I don't think there is a reason to be hyped. Equinox and Chroma are shining examples of meta frames that are being carried by 1-2 great abilities, but overall their kit is lacking. Sadly, when those abilities are not meta you get something like Ember.

TBF Equinox kit never made sense to me. Normally a character like that would enter their composite form during combat. But we only get to see it in orbiter and relays. 

Imho:

3 and 4 need to be baked together and be activated via the 3 key.

2 needs to be an aura around the target for the duration so new mobs entering the area will take the effect.

4 key should enable composite form causing you to use both forms abilities at once. This would be channelled. 

Using 1 while under the effect of 4 will activate both night/day buff that would normally come from switching.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, EquinoxPrime said:

I'm happy they took a more minimalist direction in her design compared to other, more recent Prime warframes. I would have been so disappointed if she was lewded like Mesa Prime. Equinox is too regal for that crap.

Most interesting point. But I expected more like a brand new design language undertaking this Equinox concept rather than trim the original design.

and again I appreciated your thoughts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Equinox is pretty cool. Fun frame. Gonna farm her, though, especially with DE being in a generous mood - 4 pieces from 4 relics, phew!

Saving my money for Ivara Prime Access, and only if she comes with a badass bow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

Still, Equi Prime looks better than normal Equi so it's ok. All she needs is a bit of Mesa style ass treatments for both night and day and she should be good to go, especially with the Wisp or Titania noble.

 

54 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

I still do agree that compared to primes lately she is lacking in changes made to her base model.ÔĽŅ

 

Yeah that's what I trying to say

as I quote myself

1 hour ago, (PS4)SolfirAtomist said:

To be honest I love that new helmet, and overall I'd say it is a descent looking.ÔĽŅ

 

But that's how I can't accept only an ordinary design, as a fan of Equinox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xMarvin732 said:

did you actually saw Equinox Prime? Doesnt sound like as you did.

 

1 hour ago, Airikr said:

her skirt is different
her entire day form is different

 

I can make a comparisons between the original and primed version after I purchase the access bundle if you are interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...