Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will March 20th be the Next Prime Access!?!?!? (Speculation/Theory)

(XBOX)Djinisis

1 hour ago, EquinoxPrime said:

NhjPExz.png

Really? To me they nailed it.

Night looks elegant, Day looks fierce. Her syandana and armor suit her very well.

I'm happy they took a more minimalist direction in her design compared to other, more recent Prime warframes. I would have been so disappointed if she was lewded like Mesa Prime. Equinox is too regal for that crap.

Look are subjective, but not everyone has good taste. 🤣

did you actually change your name to equinox prime?

12 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

did you actually change your name to equinox prime?

This isn't relevant to the topic at hand, but semi-recently, yes.

It's fitting if you know me. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, (PS4)SolfirAtomist said:

Most interesting point. But I expected more like a brand new design language undertaking this Equinox concept rather than trim the original design.

and again I appreciated your thoughts 

I see what you're saying.

There's always Tennogen to fall back on but Divisa sets the bar pretty high, imo.

They also had concept art for her Deluxe skin shown not too terribly long ago (personally I wasn't a fan, asymmetry =/= duality).

I realize that Tennogen doesn't change the base model of a Warframe, but some of it is still pretty fantastic. Just look at Nidus Night Hunter.

Edited by EquinoxPrime
  • Like 1

What useless prime weapons... The stradavar? is the wanna be tiberon prime? There where tons of weapons and they release another automatic rifle and a stuff..

With whips, Blade whips, crossbows and other kind of weapons  that needed a prime...

Edited by bibmobello

30 minutes ago, EquinoxPrime said:

She's lacking synergy, but we make it work:

Not too dissimilar to my build. Except I don't have any umbral mods. Honestly no idea where they come from. What I don't like is the energy transfer augment feels necessary and none of the augments should feel needed. It honestly should be baseline. Also would love for my buff not to reset when I'm downed, only if I actually die. Like a lot of other frames. Hopefully with this she'll get a minor rework but not holding my breathe. Although introducing prime variant is probably the best time to introduce a rework. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Not too dissimilar to my build. Except I don't have any umbral mods. Honestly no idea where they come from. What I don't like is the energy transfer augment feels necessary and none of the augments should feel needed. It honestly should be baseline. Also would love for my buff not to reset when I'm downed, only if I actually die. Like a lot of other frames. Hopefully with this she'll get a minor rework but not holding my breathe. Although introducing prime variant is probably the best time to introduce a rework. 

I agree with you, she needs a little QoL and Energy Transfer is a bandaid. Big oof.

Energy Transfer augment effect should be innate and work for her 2/3/4, while not deactivating 3 or 4 upon form change. This would help part of my issue with Peaceful Provocation builds (deactivation upon switching, having to build up that slow/buff stack again), but I'm just biased towards Energy Transfer because being able to heal/support or DPS/buff on the fly is too useful. It would help encourage more use of Metamorphosis, which is not a bad ability, but people tend to stay in one form or the other because of Pacify & Provoke or Mend & Maim so they're losing out on a quick/small buff.

I would also not be opposed to having some UI feature implemented à la Saryn's Spore counter for enemies and allies within range of Mend & Maim.

She's in a good spot right now, there are definitely other frames that are suffering more, but a little QoL for her could go a long way. For a frame based around Duality, her fluidity is lacking.

Just my two cents as a long-time Equinox main. 😛

Edited by EquinoxPrime

12 minutes ago, EquinoxPrime said:

I was all aboard the Spring Equinox (March 20th) Prime Access hype train but that would have been too useful.

But how long will it take to have more play time on equinox prime then regular equinox? heh.