Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will March 20th be the Next Prime Access!?!?!? (Speculation/Theory)

(XBOX)Djinisis

I'm looking forward to it, though I don't see how Stradavar Prime is going to be any better than Tiberon Prime; Stradavar was the OG select fire weapon, yet Tiberon prime has 3 modes and has beastly stats in all of them. even if it was on par with the Tiberon prime, which seems unlikely it would still be inferior with one less fire mode.

Tipedo Prime is great though, that was long overdue. some of you among us will remember the days when it was an absolute MUST to Bring a Tipedo, you know why! :wink: 

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Down the memory lane with Roflcopter Prime aka Tipedo

would be cool Imo if DE gave a little nod to the past by making the Tipedo prime's ability a copter move: whenever you do a midair attack it throws you forward like in the good old days. not sure how well it'd translate with the new system but would be a nice throwback IMO, and give anyone who joined after Coptering a chance to experience what Parkour 1.0 was like!.

15 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

i want atlas, nidus and wukong prime...equinox is meh -.-

Atlas and Wukong are coming right after Equinox one after another, so you'll be pleased. As for Nidus? Well, that will take a few more years. He's coming with Harrow after Octavia and Gara. 

Here's the schedule based on the pattern after Equinox: Atlas/Wukong, and then Ivara/Titania, then Nezha/Inaros, then Octavia/Gara, then Nidus/Harrow, then Khora/Garuda, then Revenant/Baruuk, then Hildryn/Wisp. 

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

She's in my top 5 frames. I never realy liked her look but I realy enjoy the gameplay. Now I will enjoy both.

And I'm happy they gave her a more minimalistic prime style. Mesa prime may looks great, it's a bit too much. Too fancy. 

Warframe are bodies turned into biomechanical weapons. And even if we want our frames to look great,  they are not built to take part in a fashion show in Paris.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EquinoxPrime said:

NhjPExz.png

Really? To me they nailed it.

Night looks elegant, Day looks fierce. Her syandana and armor suit her very well.

I'm happy they took a more minimalist direction in her design compared to other, more recent Prime warframes. I would have been so disappointed if she was lewded like Mesa Prime. Equinox is too regal for that crap.

Look are subjective, but not everyone has good taste. 🤣

Finally we can use you! Also you looks nice.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Serafinia said:

Finally we can use you! Also you looks nice.

Soon but not soon enough. 😛

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The only concern I have is can I make Equinox Prime look fabulous with her Clisthert alt helmet? I need my Valkyrie/Viking fashion fantasy to be realized.

Clisthert helm best helm. I love her Prime helmet, don’t get me wrong, but Clisthert is the “ideal” helmet for Equinox imo. 

We’ll see I guess, but it looks nice with her other skins so... 

hopeful jim carrey GIF

8 hours ago, Velaethia said:

But how long will it take to have more play time on equinox prime then regular equinox? heh.

Considering I have almost 1600 hours on base Equinox.... far too long. 

8 hours ago, Avalgilda said:

Excuseme. How long for when Equinox prime will release date?

Best bet is on or by April 2nd. 

1 hour ago, EquinoxPrime said:

Soon but not soon enough. 😛

Clisthert helm best helm. I love her Prime helmet, don’t get me wrong, but Clisthert is the “ideal” helmet for Equinox imo. 

We’ll see I guess, but it looks nice with her other skins so... 

hopeful jim carrey GIF

I’ll be honest, Clisthert doesn’t work with Hitsu-san’s Divisa skin. There’s no metallics on the Clisthert helmet that would match with anything that’s shiny and polished, so I’m hoping Equinox Prime can have some semblance with Clisthert.

"Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder"

but i do agree with your argument that after Chroma and Mesa she is lacking a bit ,

dont get me wrong , She isnt bad and i dont really have any complaints about her forms but ... feels like something is missing or something could have been better?

Then again dont forget there is a Deluxe skin coming out for her too , i am assuming it was a decision to make her elegant and good enough in default prime,

and put in all the resources for the deluxe so there is incentive to buy em.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I’ll be honest, Clisthert doesn’t work with Hitsu-san’s Divisa skin. There’s no metallics on the Clisthert helmet that would match with anything that’s shiny and polished, so I’m hoping Equinox Prime can have some semblance with Clisthert.

I like it because with my color scheme, Divisa adds a little too much gold. I get what you’re saying though. 

Edit: For some reason I thought this was a separate thread from my previous post or I’d have combined my responses in the same post. Sleep deprivation is fun.

Edited by EquinoxPrime
Accidental double-ish post

13 minutes ago, Atsia said:

why were 2 threads merged here?

I didn’t notice that before but yeah you’re right. No wonder I was confused. 🤔

11 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Never heard of her. 

I might have added you in-game.

2 minutes ago, LeaserResael said:

Rebbeca already said on the devstream that it will be the usual 4 parts.

Yep, four parts was confirmed.