Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will March 20th be the Next Prime Access!?!?!? (Speculation/Theory)

(XBOX)Djinisis

On 2019-03-16 at 5:08 PM, EquinoxPrime said:

Too hyped for Equinox Prime.

wow you truely a master of Equinox.

I'm quite confused how did you manage to survive in such an intense fight, without using Adaptation and Quick Thinking Etc.? Did you just use Pacify in Night aspect only to make use of the damage reduction?

I always treat Equinox to suit the mission under lvl 100. But your Equinox has gone beyond my imaginations.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)SolfirAtomist said:

wow you truely a master of Equinox.

I'm quite confused how did you manage to survive in such an intense fight, without using Adaptation and Quick Thinking Etc.? Did you just use Pacify in Night aspect only to make use of the damage reduction?

I always treat Equinox to suit the mission under lvl 100. But your Equinox has gone beyond my imaginations.

Oh geez, I think I blushed a little quite honestly.

I play with Energy Transfer, I'm usually in Day form for all of two seconds only to deactivate Maim and reactivate to get the stunlock from the slash proc before I switch back to Night. I can also just spam Metamorphosis (almost) infinitely and keep enemies perma-stunlocked because of it. Funny stuff, that.

Night gives me overshields with Mend, and I make frequent use of Rest and Pacify as well. Things can't kill me if they're sleeping, but most of the time because of Energy Transfer/Natural Talent they're already dead.

Other than that, lots and lots of movement, constantly stay on the move. It helps that all of her abilities are able to be cast in the air, and that I'm a melee main so I've been used to parkour for a long time.

Edit: Was just re-reading through this thread. There's like 3 or 4 different threads in here, mad confusing stuff those mergers. 🤣

Edited by EquinoxPrime

On 2019-03-08 at 2:02 AM, (XB1)Djinisis said:

equinoxes-and-solstice.png?1

"SO I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY".

Just like the Winter and Summer Solstice, there are 2 more days that fluctuate the times of Night and Day.

An Equinox is the instance of time when the Earth's Equator lines up with the center of the Sun. 

On the day of an "Equinox", daytime and nighttime are almost equal in duration all over the planet. This occurs twice each year: on March 20th and September 23rd.

The March 20th date oddly enough lines up with the the prime access ending. I hope the Community keeps their eyes peeled for any teasers for what would be the perfect day to reveal Equinox Prime.

knowing DE they probs wont do it

Just now, (PS4)SolfirAtomist said:

Dang I forgot about the stun! I now remember when I build my own energy transfer build and make used of it.

But what about arbitrations when the drones are everywhere? you cant control them by that trick right?

Mmm, nope. No abilities work on the drones so this can be problematic when there is a particularly large group of enemies huddled together under one, because they are also protected from abilities. Movement is key when this happens because later into Arbitration you’re not going to want an enemy to even sneeze at you. Unless you’re Inaros, but I like to push myself lol.

I’m primarily melee, my Dark Split-Sword is my “main” weapon for now. I have a decent build on it, but with Primed Reach it kinda takes out the drones quick, fast and in a hurry. I don’t use Maiming Strike, but spin/slide attacks can be your best friend.

My advice is to never rely on only your Warframe or only your weapons. Find balance, because your weapons may save you where your abilities may not.

Now if you’ll forgive me, I must sleep. Work comes early in the morning. 😛

• Like 2

So I made up my mind not to give more complains about Equinox Prime.

Since Steve mention about Equinox Prime still have a tweak for her signature cloth around her and her night aspect. I decide to give some advice of changing them.

First of all its still looks cool for me, she's literally gorgeous. But her side cloth and tail cloth looks a bit dump. So here's comes my version of how to make it better. And again I tried not to give much about how to change the shape, but rather changing the thickness to make her more pretty. So if you don't mind my oddly hand writing and clunky drawings:

7556bb956b6534227a94d279c2f7aa15.jpg

f39ef7d6983fa037cd6a4a64eec94016.jpg

I didnt draw about her front cloth in night aspect. The Front cloth is mainly about motions. I feel it strange when it combine with her animation set.

Otherwise everything about Day aspect is cool. She looks solid and fierce.

Equinox's been my favorite frame ever since i first started using her. was more than exited to get per prime finally but there's a few thing's about the current design that I find, well, a bit disappointing. the largest of which being the lack of the ribcage thing that's around the non-primed version's waist. its been one of my favorite elements of her design and I'm disappointed to see it outright missing in the prime version. I was expecting them to do something along the same lines as what they did with ember's legs, where they took her big bulky leg things and slimmed them down into a sort of sleek wireframe, or just left them alone. I know she's only been shown in a dev build thus far and so its possible for design elements to change, but given how far along the design looks and that they haven't been known to make changes like this in the past I kinda doubt it. but I really hope they so something about that, like add some sort of toggle for it (auxiliary maybe?) while keeping her other prime parts, instead of just leaving off that iconic part of her design entirely.

Edited by PollexMessier

Noticed this as well, bit sad to see such a visible part be removed. I do hope they fix up the bacon cloth on her though, they've shown that the engine can handle proper cloth instead of those thick slabs she has hanging on her arms and waist.

Aww, her rib cage. I like that descriptor, and it’s probably one of my favorite details about Combined/Day.

They said they still have some work to do on her cloth bits iirc.

All in all, I like the direction they took with her Prime. Need to see it for myself in-game though.

I never liked that detail. What it is supposed to be? Then again, I never liked Day Equinox visual design (and Day Prime is... not my cup of tea).

But the neat golden rib-cage a-la Ember Prime? Sounds intriguing. Especially as an auxiliary. Auxiliaries are awesome. No detail overload if you are in the mood for an armor and Syandana and sigils.

Edited by rand0mname

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Equinox tennogen is disappointing in that the designers don't really keep with the day/night dominant color theme. They look nice though

True, tho I got the alien lookin one so its all gud :thumbup:lol

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I really don't like the rib-cage and think the new day form especially is a marked improvement. Anyway, I'm happy with the prime design, different tastes I guess.

You’re not wrong, Day form looks fantastic. Huge improvement over the original, imo. Looking forward to going Day more now. 

22 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

You can see it's there, it's on her back. It also uses the accents, so it's gold 😉

Yep, it’s indeed on her back. Just not as noticeable as it is on the base Warframe but that’s alright.

13 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

True, tho I got the alien lookin one so its all gud :thumbup:lol

Megaera is a good skin, indeed. ☺️

3 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

the largest of which being the lack of the ribcage thing that's around the non-primed version's waist. its been one of my favorite elements of her design and I'm disappointed to see it outright missing in the prime version

Oh goodness that's my least favourite... plenty of skins that have it, let one skin not have it please? 

3 hours ago, Iludra said:

Have to agree with OP, although I'm more upset by getting another frame with giant bottom. What's with this thicc fetish?

That seems like a ridiculous thing to be upset over. Especially when Thicc is best. Even if it weren't though it's not exactly something to be upset about 0.o.