The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to level up fast and efficiently.

GeekHotfix

Adaro, ESO, Hydron, Berehynia, etc. all work. Why? Grineer Affinity is much better than any other faction. ESO is an exception due to the amount of enemies that spawn at a time. New players would probably appreciate a text guide with images and gifs, not a 30 minute video with 0 context other than the title.

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

Or hear me out now maybe just maybe they should level through gameplay and learn their frames, so we  dont end up with more hydron babies  in end game  with no clue how to mod/play their warframe

you can't say that hydron isn't a legitimate playing field and that learning there isn't possible just because people go there to level up :L seems more like you're projecting or simply have horrendous experiences. either way, i'd see to it that you swap from such questionable company.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Adaro, ESO, Hydron, Berehynia, etc. all work. Why? Grineer Affinity is much better than any other faction. ESO is an exception due to the amount of enemies that spawn at a time. New players would probably appreciate a text guide with images and gifs, not a 30 minute video with 0 context other than the title.

you didnt see the leveling up on the video or didnt care to watch the content?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evilChair said:

you can't say that hydron isn't a legitimate playing field and that learning there isn't possible just because people go there to level up :L seems more like you're projecting or simply have horrendous experiences. either way, i'd see to it that you swap from such questionable company.

Hydron and its ilk are legitimate... once you've actually learned how to play the game. Lots of people are quick to suggest to new players that that is the only place you can level things, everything else is inefficient and you are wasting your time by doing other things.

For a new player, that inefficient time is where you are forming your playstyle. Putting what mods you can on something and then adding in new ones as you can, feeling how each new one affects the frame or weapon. Jumping straight to these are the meta weapons and the meta mods, there is no other way to play the game doesn't improve the Warframe experience. I would argue it is a serious detraction and turns people off when their personal playstyle doesn't mesh with the meta equipment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

Or hear me out now maybe just maybe they should level through gameplay and learn their frames, so we  dont end up with more hydron babies  in end game  with no clue how to mod/play their warframe

Hydron babies, lol.Good thing about Hydron (and Helene for lower level players) is that most people there intend to stay for at least 10-15 waves to rank up their gear (more spawns), the size and path finding of the map is optimal for quick killing and nuking frames, the Grineer are at a sweetspot in difficulty for us to be able to kill them without too much effort with low ranked gear that lack damage or strength while also getting decent amount of affinity. Learning how to use the frame isn't really important until you can fit mods for a decent build that can show the actual potential of it.

You just go there to either farm MR or spend Forma, and you can always expect to find likeminded people there 24/7. Learning a frame is better done afterwards in proper missions with proper builds. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

Why would you learn that any better by playing any other mission?

2 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Why would you learn that any better by playing any other mission?

There are people who go to hydron and level frames to 30 not using the abilities even once Then end  up spamming region chat allinace clan  ect For builds

all because they cannot mod for themselves, The worst part is most the time  you do  give  them  a  builds   out of sympathy they dont understand  the modding or why  or how  to use the build, Then  end  up in sorties clan events  ect and are  nothing but dead weight, Maybe I'm jaded  But i dont beleive  new players  should  even  consider places  like hydron ect, exspecially the ones  begging for taxis because they were to lazy to clear  that far into star chart

1 minute ago, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

There are people who go to hydron and level frames to 30 not using the abilities even once Then end  up spamming region chat allinace clan  ect For builds

all because they cannot mod for themselves, The worst part is most the time  you do  give  them  a  builds   out of sympathy they dont understand  the modding or why  or how  to use the build, Then  end  up in sorties clan events  ect and are  nothing but dead weight, Maybe I'm jaded  But i dont beleive  new players  should  even  consider places  like hydron ect, exspecially the ones  begging for taxis because they were to lazy to clear  that far into star chart

Yeah sure I get there's people like that. But I don't see why they would learn these things any other ways. True fact: I didn't really understand anything about modding or my frames powers (other than the most basic) while just playing through the star chart. It wasn't until I started adding forma to my frames and ranking up my rarer mods, that these things started to matter to me. I probably learned more about modding and how to use a frame by formaing one frame at Hydron than I did playing through the entire star chart.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Is there a guide on how to level while having fun ? 

While I do use Hydron like Everyone else I don't particularly enjoy it...

I'd much prefer something slower thats less tedious. 

Just do some mescalin before you start playing. Problem solved.

Just now, Lutesque said:

LoL... I've genuinely never heard of that one before...

It's a hallucinogenic. From a peyote cactus. Like shrooms it used to be a somewhat popular natural alternative to LSD.

This thread has taken a weird turn. I apologize. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Is there a guide on how to level while having fun ? 

While I do use Hydron like Everyone else I don't particularly enjoy it...

I'd much prefer something slower thats less tedious. 

Just play the game. This video is more intended for the people who are leveling up just to get the experience points to get to the next Mastery Rank. I have a Rhino Prime that is my main guy. I use him to play Fortuna, or the Plains, and the Quests. I have maybe 2 more that I enjoy using. But as for just leveling up the frames or the weapons that I wont use after maxed out I go to IO for the reasons I give in the video.

4 hours ago, rune_me said:

This thread has taken a weird turn. I apologize

NEVER APOLOGISE !!!  XD

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Where do you enjoy playing? 

Honestly... I enjoyed the game the most in the very beginning. Then the Genocide Meatgrinder Starter. 

2 hours ago, Tenno1978 said:

Just play the game.

Im already doing tbat... 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎07 at 10:32 PM, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

Me? 😄 

Standard sanctuary onslaught is great to level up weapons quickly, bring a strong aoe warframe like saryn, volt, or frost.

Dont go into elite sanctuary onslaught unless your confident in your abilities and understand the game more, the levels there are much higher then normal, and generally people get annoyed if you only stay for 1-2 rounds just to level up weapons.

Damn OP that was really slow. Also pro tip you can see your levels in the bottom right corner of your hud.

Besides that, learning to raise their MR with little effort is a sure fire way to get more clueless high MRs wandering around but I suppose at least they have to run around to do it this way.

Edited by Zilchy