Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RLCosta14

K-Drive Mastery Bug

My K-Drive is at max rank, however in the profile i can't complete the mastery because it's stuck at level 14.

I bought my K-Drive, didn't build it. Everytime i finished a mission where i leveled my k-drive even a couple levels, it wouldn't register in the Profile>Equipment.

Anyone having this problem?

I built and maxed them all, but only 2 are maxed at profile

Built them all, maxed them all, then sold 2 (Flatbelly and Bad Baby), keeping 1 (Needlenose). Now only Needlenose is maxed on my profile.

Built 3, maxed 1 board, one at rank 18 and the other unranked. Only the rank 18 one shows up in profile while the max rank says unranked.

2 hours ago, LordInvader said:

Built them all, maxed them all, then sold 2 (Flatbelly and Bad Baby), keeping 1 (Needlenose). Now only Needlenose is maxed on my profile.

Exact same here.

build them all maxed em all guilded them all maxed them again all and still 1 of 3 old ones is maxed on profile not counting the new one

Confirming as of March 17, 2019, k-drive mastery is still bugged, and no word from DE.

I also bought the needle nose,

Maxed it out,

yet it doesn't show that it's maxed on my profile.

I've checked the wiki and did the "suggested fix" of changing mods out, do a trick and extract.

It doesn't work.

It's the only thing I need left except the wolf sledge.

Same Problem, Bad Baby and Flat Belly are grayed out but i did build and level both (sold one of them already though)

Just confirming, as of may 26, this bug is still well and truly alive with my bad baby and flat belly still remaining un-ranked and having not seen a fix for 6+ months.