Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

My xbox one controller on PC is not working and I cannot play this game. I know I'm using a controller on PC, but the controller is only working in menus for motion and nowhere else. When using my warframe, no controls are responding and I cannot move. In menus I can use the controller to move the cursor, but I cannot select any buttons and no events seem to be coming from my controller. No playing warframe with baro here or with the updates to get the exclusive items I guess.

😓

Can you please stop gating content off behind Old Mate? It is the only syndicate with a hidden extra feature that some of us really don't like to look at, and its getting annoying.

None of the other syndicates have such a hidden feature, and as such there are no downsides to ranking all the way up. Not so with Solaris United.

Can you please consider dropping the Old Mate requirement, or giving us a toggle to

Spoiler

make the Solaris close their chest cavities? Some of us really don't like looking at their heads sitting in their chests.

Not to mention such a toggle would be a good feature for streamers, to avoid spoiling things for those unaware.

On 2019-03-07 at 9:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Warframe Abilities screen has received a visual and functional overhaul!  

• Ability information is now displayed in a more condensed form, with hover-over functionality to display specific Stats and expand the information. 

at DE - You either need to change this Hidden/ Hover State back OR give us the option to toggle a full display of all the Abilities.  You made the interface more combuersome and less accessible. Having to hover over a single ability at a time does not allow for a full view for comparison as players are looking at progression and adjusting builds. It's not obvious where the Locked/Unlocked Status is - in comparison it was readily noticeable in the previous interface.
The interface looks cool - but over time as a player regualrly uses it and has to hover over 6 separate locations for only a small part of information (one of which has 10 tabs - wtf) this will get exceedingly tedious and the lack of usability will be more pronounced.  It is possible to minimize some fo the information and yet still show a global view of the information.

Dear DE devs,

I'm used to using hold rmb for blocking, which, aside from, well, blocking, also was VERY useful for heightened mobility both on the ground and mid-air, allowing to side/backwards-roll.

Aside from that, holding rmb now switches me back to primary every time I use it for a combo as I've always used it for aiming.

So I would GREATLY appreciate if you could either return blocking wirht rmb(without having to uneqip all other weapons), or maybe add an option to switch between the new and the old melee.

Thank you very much, love you and your game <3

10 hours ago, Setakat said:

Can you please stop gating content off behind Old Mate? It is the only syndicate with a hidden extra feature that some of us really don't like to look at, and its getting annoying.

None of the other syndicates have such a hidden feature, and as such there are no downsides to ranking all the way up. Not so with Solaris United.

Can you please consider dropping the Old Mate requirement, or giving us a toggle to

Hide contents

make the Solaris close their chest cavities? Some of us really don't like looking at their heads sitting in their chests.

Not to mention such a toggle would be a good feature for streamers, to avoid spoiling things for those unaware.

I like it, I mean whats the point in having these syndicates if they arent linked to progression, gutted they moved to new frame back down in the ranks, had something to work towards, now I can buy her today. Really not that hard to get max standing either just don't spend anything till your at the top...

Am 8.3.2019 um 03:01 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed some Heavy Zaws applying their innate damage multiplier to the base damage of Warframe’s with abilities that scale off their equipped melee (Atlas, Khora, etc).

This hasn't been fixed for Rivens applying their stats to those Warframes. What's up with that @[DE]Megan?

I have an issue with the controller on pc: I can no longer melee attack. Even if I change the button  I press it still won’t attack.. any other action works... I even tried reinstalling the game but nothing changed.

Thanks for the update.

Some feedback on the Melee changes:

Context

I'm a polearm user (1200 hours player, if it matters to you as to whether I'm a new player or not). I hate stances that stop my movement momentum, which the base weapon stances (weapons without any equipped stance) never do. With how important movement is in this game, and being one of (if not the most) important aspect of it, the last thing I want is to be forced to choose between attacking and moving.

Obviously, I'd still want an equipped stance for the polarity capacity points, so I had two ways to get around it:  

1) Equip a stance that only adds combos, meaning it doesn't change the base attack animation.

2) Use only quick melees (which happened to be the only way I used melees) so it'd still use the vanilla base attack animation, meaning the base attack animation being changed was (happily) useless by doing this.

The issue

My current issue is that 1) is invalidated for polearms (and possibly other weapons) because there's no stance that doesn't change the base attack animation, meaning I only had 2) as an option, something that is no longer possible with the removal of Quick Melee.

Suggested solutions

My suggestions would be to either:

1) Add an option for stances to not change the base attack animation

or, my preferred one,

2) Adding at least one stance that does not change the base attack animation (or at the very least does not interrupt/stop our movement outside of combos) to every weapon group that does not have one yet. Polearms are the only ones that I know of in this situation, though I imagine there must be others.

On 2019-03-07 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience: 

• Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced

Previously? Still happening now as of 24.4.2. Automatic doors are still lagging and slow to respond. The client is still waiting for the host to send "Door open" command to clients, slowing things down.

Without my added delay, 180 ms ping is still enough to stop me with Volt speed, waiting for doors to open.

in Keybindings is channeling on mouse button 1 not alt fire ´=´

Got some bugs in orb valis, where i cant see The timer of the new event or bounties, so dont know where my mission ends or how many ppl i have to kill and so on. it also happend with the wolf´s guys for rep where it was stucked on 1/3 and my next fissure was like when it will ends? 😄 

8 hours ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

I like it, I mean whats the point in having these syndicates if they arent linked to progression, gutted they moved to new frame back down in the ranks, had something to work towards, now I can buy her today. Really not that hard to get max standing either just don't spend anything till your at the top...

And you somehow managed to completely miss the context of my post. I don't have a problem with them tying stuff to progression, I have a problem with them tying stuff to Old Mate because of the bonus graphics it unlocks, which I find incredibly disturbing. If the requirements were Cove I'd be completely fine.

But in order to get access to Hildryn, the new mining upgrades, the conservation stuff, The Profit Taker fight (and subsequentially the higher Vox Solaris ranks), etc involves having to see those graphics whenever doing something Fortuna related. Which is something that makes me want to not do anything Fortuna related. When I found out about this it put me off Fortuna for several weeks, and currently I'm sitting halfway to Old Mate.

I enjoy Warframe, but looking at content that disturbs me is not my idea of enjoyment, and in fact would actually make me not want to play Warframe.

4 minutes ago, Setakat said:

And you somehow managed to completely miss the context of my post. I don't have a problem with them tying stuff to progression, I have a problem with them tying stuff to Old Mate because of the bonus graphics it unlocks, which I find incredibly disturbing. If the requirements were Cove I'd be completely fine.

But in order to get access to Hildryn, the new mining upgrades, the conservation stuff, The Profit Taker fight (and subsequentially the higher Vox Solaris ranks), etc involves having to see those graphics whenever doing something Fortuna related. Which is something that makes me want to not do anything Fortuna related. When I found out about this it put me off Fortuna for several weeks, and currently I'm sitting halfway to Old Mate.

I enjoy Warframe, but looking at content that disturbs me is not my idea of enjoyment, and in fact would actually make me not want to play Warframe.

Wait, you mean you don't want to be Old Mate because you get to see their faces? I quite enjoyed that little bit, was the last thing I was expecting to see.

Thanks for the nice update. I like the new melee update , but i really dont like that i cant keep sprinting , if I use melee atacks...

Before the melee patch, my cassowar repeated the first two hits and was able maintain sprint speed. 

There should be a way to choose between melee combo and melee quick atacks before the update whenever primary or secondary weapon was active.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb mchaggis79:

I don't like that melee now interrupts sprinting.  Is there a way I can just turn quick melee back on?

Hi, i agree to your opinion, melee 3.0 wants to be more fluent but its more interrupting^^

On 2019-03-08 at 9:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Client-Authoritative Changes:

We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience: 

• Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
  • Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced

Where are these changes? None of them existed for me yet. Weapon swapping, operator switching, automatic doors are still lagging. Same old problems.

On 2019-03-07 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  •  

Our Mainline update notes will summarize the information from within the Workshop, plus denote additional information:

1) Uninterrupted Combat - firearm to equipped melee (and vice versa) states are instant.

Bonus 1.a) Combo Resume. 

4) Keybinds!
Notable Keybind changes:

BLOCKING

Blocking with a melee weapon is no longer keybound, it is automatic when facing enemies who are dealing damage to you in melee mode. Your Reticle determines all! 

CHANNELING
Channeling is now a toggle set to your alt-fire button when in melee mode.
Your 'F' button (if using default key bindings) now exclusively swaps between Primary and Secondary weapons with a tap.
Your left mouse button is gun fire, always, instantly.
Your right mouse button is now aim, always, instantly.

OPTIONS:
We are adding a toggle to preserve one aspect of the older melee system. You will be able to toggle an option, allowing you to continue melee attacks with the left mouse button once in melee mode.

Goodbye holster mods, nice knowing you! I wish you would let us toggle blocking still, this new style of constantly holding down the mouse to do the combo does not appeal to me. It also would not work with Guardian Derision very well, since you have to be blocking all of the time to attract the enemy fire to you. I could misunderstand how that works now, and if so someone please correct me on it.

Archived