Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, Silescere said:

You are doing a lot of stuff right. Thanks for your hard work! 🎖️

Glad they are making someone happy for me removing alerts took away a part of the excitement not to mention adding 10+ times the grind for resources I need like nitian, could get one in 5minutes before this update, then the stress of having the new system reset at somepoint in the future(undisclosed point as of yet I may add) loosing all my progression towards the top tier rewards if I haven't been fast enough to get them. Just not fun for me, not fun at all.

Mind atleast it has ended my obsession with the game, swiftly as well, no more money for you DE and plenty more time for me.

Shame Nightwave could of been awesome alongside Alerts, specially if they would just let us take it at our own pace and only reset our progress once we've completed it.

Imagine being a new or returning player coming back half way through Nightwave as well, lol would there even be anypoint in playing for them.

1 hour ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

Glad they are making someone happy for me removing alerts took away a part of the excitement not to mention adding 10+ times the grind for resources I need like nitian, could get one in 5minutes before this update, then the stress of having the new system reset at somepoint in the future(undisclosed point as of yet I may add) loosing all my progression towards the top tier rewards if I haven't been fast enough to get them. Just not fun for me, not fun at all.

Mind atleast it has ended my obsession with the game, swiftly as well, no more money for you DE and plenty more time for me.

Shame Nightwave could of been awesome alongside Alerts, specially if they would just let us take it at our own pace and only reset our progress once we've completed it.

Imagine being a new or returning player coming back half way through Nightwave as well, lol would there even be anypoint in playing for them.

Haha, I said a lot. Not everything... You haven't seen my post regarding Nightwave^^
Imagine being a new player? Do tell!

any chance the archgun deployer being added for purchase with platinum because I really don't want to spend what will literally take me months to farm the favour that I don't particularly want to farm to get to max rank with Solaris. Ultimately to do 3 missions that I don't really want to do to get the item only to never do the 4th mission.  

Would be great if there was a way to join a group doing the fracture cores from the bounty menu or from the navigation menu. Would make it a lot easier to play this event, as a lot of times you get into a random group and they are farming bounties instead of playing the event. Especially since it's difficult to solo this thing. 

pfft, you lost a player thanks for ruining my falcor with this melee lies.0 bs yet another example of how you DE dont have a #*!%ing clue what actually needs to happen with this game to keep it entertaining, even though you have a whole community telling you what they need to be happy, NEWSFLASH it isnt half assed melee update number 7 or a new tired ass half baked warframe or even some new orb bs to shove down our throats, figure out the rest if you can your jobs depend on it.

55 minutes ago, Cubtrocity said:

pfft, you lost a player thanks for ruining my falcor with this melee lies.0 bs yet another example of how you DE dont have a #*!%ing clue what actually needs to happen with this game to keep it entertaining, even though you have a whole community telling you what they need to be happy, NEWSFLASH it isnt half assed melee update number 7 or a new tired ass half baked warframe or even some new orb bs to shove down our throats, figure out the rest if you can your jobs depend on it.

I'm enjoying the game, the melee system is a lot better then before also the game is entertaining to me while you may not be enjoying the game or whatever your problem is, this does not mean majority of the community agree's with you, maybe some do maybe some don't but you can't really speak for everyone. As for their "Jobs" they do a lot more then what EA and ActivisionBlizzard can do. Lastly, if the player they lost is you, i'm pretty sure losing 1 player won't actually do anything, instead of throwing a hissy fit maybe give some suggestions or ideas that DE could use to improve your problems or whatever it is, they do encourage feedback to improve the Overall Warframe Experience.

20 hours ago, Asalezand said:

Would be great if there was a way to join a group doing the fracture cores from the bounty menu or from the navigation menu. Would make it a lot easier to play this event, as a lot of times you get into a random group and they are farming bounties instead of playing the event. Especially since it's difficult to solo this thing. 

got to agree that would be much nicer instead of randoms joining the session and calling people leaches because they are fishing instead of doing whatever it is they want to do.

"Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past."

This is currently still bugged, causing Block to get locked/stuck nearly every time I right click. Melee attacks fix this but it happens again every right click.

On 2019-03-07 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Improved hand placement in the kneeling animation when logging into Warframe where chonkier Warframes appeared to have their hands clipping through their legs.

That's not the case for Nidus with the Phryke skin

"Non Wave Endless Extraction" changes now punish players who choose helping randoms over solo/clan/friends-only.

The way this applies to Kuva Flood Survival, specifically, is that I was just de facto BANNED from PUGing it in a way that helps other players (unless help means, at expense of myself and another player not getting the Kuva just to help the host get it...), and forced to do the mission solo (solo being the third run at the mission). Let's do a run down of why I had to run the mission solo for my ~1200 kuva, after running it in global matchmaking two other times.

The first time is, admittedly, not the result of this update. It is a long running problem. For whatever reason, the matchmaking algorithm chose as host the player who said "my brother is watch¿ing (sic) videos" when another player mentioned the lag. Why are players who are, uh, sucking at the leftovers through a pinched straw on their home network, still being auto-selected to host. Needless to say, with that kind of lag, it was impossible to kill enough enemies to keep air supply steady, and I was forces to run to extract at ~15% right at 5 min with all the air supplies having been burned.

The second time is 100% the fault of the change made in this update. After capturing the four kuva clouds in this case, and doing several revives on less geared players, it turns out the host either had already been hanging out right beside the "line of extraction" (several hundred meters from the siphon) or had a way of getting around many times faster than the rest of us. Either way, at least two of us did not make it there in 30 seconds, and a FAILED host migration attempt happened. No Kuva, no nothing. Except some time and effort donated to giving the host some kuva, of course.

Ran the mission solo after that to earn the kuva again--and actually receive it.

Now the truth is, I _LIKE_ helping other players, whether I know them or not, as long as I am not actively punished by the game for doing so. This constitutes active punishment by the game. It forces players to choose between a very high risk of forced failure, and doing everything only with trusted, known players (who can and will coordinate extract just to avoid the host migration failure) or solo.

This is not a post-in-lieu-of-a-ticket. I don't need another 1200 kuva over this one host migration, nor for the player who hosted while having almost no connection. Please do take a look at how to avoid making players waste time, and how to avoid punishing players for choosing to help other (random) players instead of run 100% solo/clan/friends.

I'm on the fence about uninstalling, but I definitely won't be buying plat anymore. Not even with discounts. Removing the interaction between arcane velocities and mesa's regulators is dumb as hell, randomly deciding that bugs are features without considering that some players had ground them out/bought with plat SPECIFICALLY for their use on mesa. After a long time of velocity + regulator interaction, you randomly decided to keep a bug that nerfs them because it is 'strong', and it doesn't even compare to some other frames. Tossing up trashing mesa and the velocity arcanes, since they have 0 use now. Not to mention that the changes make the Titania razorwing niche build terrible as well.

On 2019-03-07 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

EDIT 3/12/19: Missing Patch Notes

• Mesa's Peacemaker will no longer trigger Arcane Velocity. Arcane Velocity can still be triggered outside of Peacemaker and will apply if Peacemaker is used during its duration.

It's not just Mesa that has been affected by this. Every exalted weapon user has been affected by this change and is in the same boat now. None of us can get our exalted weapons to proc weapon buffing arcanes anymore. It is completely inconvenient and disruptive to constantly use a normal weapon to proc the arcane, turn on your exalted weapon, then turn it off again to use a normal weapon to re-proc the arcane buff and constantly repeat that action in combat. The amount of turning on and off an exalted weapon is ridiculous to use with these arcanes now.  Please reconsider reverting the changes back to hotfix 22.13.4 (Feb 22, 2018), as your original intentions were that exalted weapons were fixed to proc arcane weapon buffs. " Fixed Arcanes working inconsistently on Exalted Abilities (Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, etc) or Weapon Abilities (Titania’s Razorwing, etc). "

The bug thread that sparked this entire discussion has been growing with great concern. People have voiced their concerns and wish to see the changes reverted back. Genuinely please reconsider your past actions and what is being discussed here.

Why is only Mesa's peacemakers listed as not being able to trigger a weapon/attack related arcane, when most other frames with exalted weaponry aren't either able to trigger arcanes (Excalibur, Ivara, Woukong, etc.)?

Am 8.3.2019 um 03:01 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixes

EDIT 3/12/19: Missing Patch Notes

• Mesa's Peacemaker will no longer trigger Arcane Velocity. Arcane Velocity can still be triggered outside of Peacemaker and will apply if Peacemaker is used during its duration.

This is some high class BS right here. Another shadow nerf. Who cared if Mesa was able to proc this or not? At least the freaking Arcane found some damn application. But NO releasing arcanes that apply to absulutely nothing is the way to get people to use them.

Ah very nice example is Magus Melt, Magus Accelerant and Virtuos Forge. Now these 3 would've been a very nice combination to actually use on Eidolons but they only apply to normal enemies that NOBODY fights with the their operator.

Stop fixing things that are not broken...

Just going to put this here, players still can't trade archwing weapons like Prisma Veritux, due to these weapons not showing up in the new trading UI.

I've just learned about this bug after two separate people were going to sell me a Prisma Veritux and it didn't show up for them to add to the trade. The second person also told me that it effects Imperator Vandal as well.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon so I can pick up a Prisma Veritux from someone to complete all my Archwing weapon mastery.

Mesa's Peacemaker will no longer trigger Arcane Velocity. Arcane Velocity can still be triggered outside of Peacemaker and will apply if Peacemaker is used during its duration.

Really?! Come on, DE, can we please have fun in this game?

Archived