[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Pro3Display said:

so it's not an exalted arch gun i guess? (which was advertised on the devstream as one?)

yep they made it that way so you "HAVE" to play the orb heist.

Probably so that way the orb heist isn't forgotten (since it forces you to play fortuna content til you reach the standing rank of old mate, plus the boss itself is sooo buggy and boring).

Edited by Banansa47

1 minute ago, Banansa47 said:

yep they made its that way so you "HAVE" to play the orb heist, so that way the orb heist isn't forgotten (since its so boring).

that's so dumb... I'm not going to grind my nuts off just to use a Warframe's signature weapon, especially if I buy it from the market. The Archweapon Deployer should have been added to the market from the beginning anyway.

Posted (edited)

WOW DE Team!!!!  I think you guys outdid yourselves this time. I so look forward to playing with these upgrades (as soon as the 2+ GB update finishes!)

Awesome & amazing job, once again. Kudos to you, DE Team! Keep it up! 

ADDENDUM:  When I only have melee equipped, I normally equip synthesis scanner to avoid those slow choppy melee swings, but now I can't do that anymores.

If you really want melee fluidity, can you please restore that option? Thanks!

Edited by KRATOS_GOD_OF_WAR
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

CHANNELING
Channeling is now a toggle set to your alt-fire button when in melee mode.
Your 'F' button (if using default key bindings) now exclusively swaps between Primary and Secondary weapons with a tap.
Your left mouse button is gun fire, always, instantly.
Your right mouse button is now aim, always, instantly.

hmmm... that sounds like we can't do an 'aimglide' with a melee weapon anymore. that would be sad since i always liked doing such 'chinese movie' blade moves - or i'm mistaken... anyway will see it myself in a few minutes.

Controller-related updates and this issue still isn't dealt with. Why does WASD and arrow keys control the cursor for people who DO NOT USE CONTROLLERS? It's always unwanted when it happens.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Dual Wield (i.e Glaive & Single Secondary) is still supported!

will we be getting 1hmelle & single secondary in the future still? I have been waiting for this since the initial reveal.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Respective Warframe Ability stats can now be seen in the Warframe Arsenal Upgrade screen.

•  

is it possible to get equipted augments added into the ability stats? alot of augments are effected by mods and sometimes its hard to tell exactly how ((some augments dont scale))

Thank you for the update DE! Appreciate the extra hours you guys put in today to make this happen.

DE have mercy.

I've got this, double affinity and Devil May Cry 5...

This weekend will make me or break me.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed some Heavy Zaws applying their innate damage multiplier to the base damage of Warframe’s with abilities that scale off their equipped melee (Atlas, Khora, etc).

So this was fixed but Rivens applying to those abilities wasnt? We know you are aware of this btw.

• Haha 1

hace 22 minutos, Pacheon dijo:

Make us able to buy those weapon skins (as well all other stuff ...) as a standalone. For example the syandana from the Nidus Deluxe skin, or the cheeky Nova syandana, or the cards from Limbo. I see no sense in buying the bundle if I just want 1-2 things from it.

This SO VERY MUCH. Your Nidus example is precisely why I want this to happen. I got Nidus skin at a time I didn't have enough plat to buy the bundle and now there's no way I'm wasting all that plat just for the syandana; as amazing as said syandana might be.

• Upvote 1

Help! DE Kidnapped me! They dont allow me to play other games because there are so many new things to do now and explore!

You are so mean DE, how should i play something else now? 😄

Wasnt it enouth you force me to stay for the nightwave event? Then the Razorback invasion, then baro coming now this?!

Dont you overdid it there? Isnt that a liiiiittle bit much at the same time?

No seriously, thanks for all the new things to do and everything coming at the same time, almost like christmas hahahaha. Cant choose what gift to open first 😉

Also on a minor note here the game launcher is bugged since it keeps looping the same download over and over again

Another frame locked behind open-world content, and this time behind orb heists of all things? Really DE? Nobody wants to spend weeks grinding T5 Vox Solaris for a gimmick frame. Just let us buy frames from the market, add some other way to get the components, don't stick EVERYTHING behind Little Duck. It's getting old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed issue where Redeemer and Redeemer Prime charged attacks had no Critical Chance.

MARGARET BRING IN SOME BISCUITS THERE'S SOME NEWFANGLED SH*T GOING ON IN HEREAAA.

• Upvote 1

So glad the old melee toggle was added for those of us with odd control schemes. Thank you so much DE!