Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revenant Changes & Fixes:

Hopefully the thralls from the projectiles use the full duration instead of the remaining duration of the thrall that spawned it.

Also kinda bummed that nothing seems to imply that tatsu has a synergy with rev. 

Is there any way of turning off the new gun to melee swap as the stances make you stop to hit with melee unlike before you could just continue attacking with melee weapons like a polearm. Are you guys planning to do any changes to stances or just keep them the way they are if so could you possible add an option to not swap gun to melee and have it like before. 

Good Stuff,

I have been away from WF for a few years and I've been enjoying all the great content that has been added.

Being as you are tweaking and improving melee, there is one thing that has been bothering me since I came back. I used to love doing flying spin attacks. But now it seems like they tend to not register hits way too often. I can doing flying spin attacks directly into enemies and see them clearly connecting and yet more than half the time they just don't register. Sliding spins have the same issue to a much lesser degree, if I'm on the ground, spin attacks register hits 9 out of 10 times, if I'm in the air it's more like 5 out of 10.

The other thing I really miss, is being able to do an airborne slide (flying kick) with Ash, and then use his 3rd ability and come out of the teleport still doing the flying kick. That was awesome, and it required skill because you had to get the cross-hairs on the distant target while doing the flying kick and hit the ability all within a tight window. It was a little thing, certainly not OP, but it was fun, and cool, and satisfying. I think it would be great if you made Ash's 3 not do the little setup-for-finisher-action but instead simply continue his current animation just in cases where he is already doing an attack, like a spin attack or flying kick, when he launches the ability.

Mine won't load up. I got the update and even got to hear the strangely broken "We all lift" tune, but after I press Play, my cursor does the loading thing and Warframe is just gone. Like it closes itself. I can even press the shortcut again only to have it load to the play part again.

I'm sending a video on Twitter to show what I mean.

Awesome work Thanks a lot !

A little bit of feedback : got a weird DL behavior here in France, lot of fluctation in speed : keeps fluctating between the 30ko to 6mo range then speed really improved around 40% Was near constant 6 -7mo after 40-42% until end. Tested on 2 different clients here (not at the same time) and got a friend in another part of the country on another ISP who reported the same behavior. Maybe it got something to do the way the files are streamed ? Logs generated by launcher were checked but no issue were found. If someone got the same behavior can you quote this ? Hope it helps if it's not just a freak occurance !

I would rather you guys change Rift Haven then keep it around as it does promote trolling while the rest of the limbo mains out here who are trying to be helpful gets endless disrespect for being a limbo player please make it useful because right now it isn't useful at all 😐

Why does my Zaw (Sepfahn - Shtung - Ekwana Jai II) now innately deal Heat damage and zero physical? Thing's worthless now. In the Equip screen it shows the correct base stats (24.5 slash, 5.3 puncture, 5.3 impact) but once equipped it instead shows 109 Heat and nothing else.

EDIT: New bug: All Sepfahn strike Zaws deal pure Heat damage, with no Slash, Puncture, or Impact.

Archived