[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

This is amazing!  Thank you DE so very much. I can't imagine how many hours it took to do this. So many awesome features, improvements, and content!! Wheee!

6 minutes ago, Umgak said:

Why does my Zaw (Sepfahn - Shtung - Ekwana Jai II) now innately deal Heat damage and zero physical? Thing's worthless now. In the Equip screen it shows the correct base stats (24.5 slash, 5.3 puncture, 5.3 impact) but once equipped it instead shows 109 Heat and nothing else.

EDIT: New bug: All Sepfahn strike Zaws deal pure Heat damage, with no Slash, Puncture, or Impact.

Investigating! Thanks for reporting. 

Hopped into Orb Vallis and the host decided to leave, game crashed without migrating properly. Looks like there might be some new bugs with the host migration system.

Definitely like some of the UI changes, nice QoL and Melee feels pretty good vs how I typically approached it in the past so enjoying that so far. 

Criticism - Is feeling the community veteran, newplayer, and casual player is one side check the video yourself

Fix login and when get auto kick out of the game for no reason (glitch or a bug)

- between 1 min and 5 min in my account

- an fix informations error with the password

Dear DE, there something that need to change, evolve or evolution

the game that people need to change mind (stop pick and choose).

An pls stop asking, is it to ask (community need to stop ask DE)

ok so I update my bug report. Apperantly just trying to grab the canister RIGHT after it finishes makes it vanish

@Gucy36

they drop from Coolant Rankoids that follow the Exploiter Orb around.

24 minutes ago, Raun said:

Mine won't load up. I got the update and even got to hear the strangely broken "We all lift" tune, but after I press Play, my cursor does the loading thing and Warframe is just gone. Like it closes itself. I can even press the shortcut again only to have it load to the play part again.

I'm sending a video on Twitter to show what I mean.

Mine did this as well. I changed my graphics acceleration or whatever it was called from DX11 to DX10 and it works again. DX11 has worked before on my system so no clue what the issue is. 

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

And eventually, an incredible new boss fight

Another almighty, bullet sponge perhaps?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Restoring your Controller bindings to 'Default' should work around the issue for now while we investigate a solution. 

Wait, wait. Are yall having a sleepover at DE?

@Jesse_n 

but mine exploiter just sits on top of the building, you mean thos green little thing that hops from the ground ?

@Gucy36

you're thinking Profit-Taker, i'm talking about the Exploiter-orb, which is a different one ENTIRELY.

59 minutes ago, DeathshotSE said:

First and foremost it is an archgun so you can use it in Archwing missions. Archgun Deployer is a bonus you earn.

Okay? You think I want to play Archwing missions just so I can use it? News flash bud, most people don't play Warframe for Archwing... the main point of Hildryn's signature weapon is that it's not primarily for Archwing. It's her signature weapon, it should include the deployer in the bundle anyway. Just another questionable decision by DE.

• Like 1

@Jesse_n
I have non-english version so its little confusing to me, sorry, I will seek it

BUG: Baruuk's slam with desert wind is broken. It does no damage at all, not even damage numbers pop up. It also doesn't have particle effects either.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

LIMBO LIMINA DELUXE SKIN
War-garb for the liminal; a new form for the in-between.

Where feet are not allowed

Ok, I think I've found a pseudo workaround until they can fix this massive melee channeling issue. If your melee attack is mapped to R3(press right analog button) this should work for you. Once melee channel is mapped to aim weapon, click on the show level map button and change that one to aim weapon. It will look like it completely removes melee channel, you're then safe to swap show level map and aim weapons buttons. Once you save and exit the configure controller, melee channel defaults back to R3 but here's the kicker, melee channel will NOT override melee attack. So you're free to melee attack and aim/fire all you want at the cost of never activating melee channel(small price to pay imo)

https://imgur.com/a/u457GVr

That's how my setup is looking right now, melee works fine as does aiming and firing.

Posted (edited)

how to do melee block combo? kinda can't do melee block combos anymore, blocking is auto while melee is equipped, but cannot execute block melee combos, can someone explain this?

edit: ok i reset my key bindings to default and block combos work again, but exodia contagion still doesn't work

Edited by Shane1412
retested

52 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. 

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Posted (edited)

I didn’t see any info about it in the patch notes ... but if I didn’t miss it, when will orb fights get better rewards? Standing alone just doesn’t give the profit taker much of a reason to keep me coming back (and the bounties tied to the first orb fight offers resources and 1 strain mod per tier, the other drops are less desirable). And if the new orb only drops Hyldren parts (not including its potential bounty drops), I won’t see myself doing it over again either once I get Hyldren. Will we ever see orbs dropping any rewards as good as eidolon drops (rare mods and arcanes) outside of the bounty drop table?

Edited by Shadedraxe