Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

eidolon bugs are back (im no english speaker, I hope I made all spelling correct but if I made any mistake.. I really dont care. ;)

1. teralyst will wonder inside river/lakes and tp around with/without lures attached (old bug)

1.1. tera will TP 100% on 3rd joint

1.2. tera wont attack players or will attack players so less frequently 

2. teralyst will die directly when killed with lure attached (not capture)

3. lures have 3 seconds invulnerability.

please fix. eidolon hunters are killing themselves. 😞

With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose. 

There are riven mod challenges, that requires incursions to unlock - so they still serve a purpose.

43 minutes ago, ForsakenEcho said:

eidolon bugs are back (im no english speaker, I hope I made all spelling correct but if I made any mistake.. I really dont care. ;)

1. teralyst will wonder inside river/lakes and tp around with/without lures attached (old bug)

1.1. tera will TP 100% on 3rd joint

1.2. tera wont attack players or will attack players so less frequently 

2. teralyst will die directly when killed with lure attached (not capture)

3. lures have 3 seconds invulnerability.

please fix. eidolon hunters are killing themselves. 😞

#3 I think is the shield gating thing. But yeah I agree, why would they put shield gate on lures, that's just bad.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Glaive slam range increased to 5m
  • Warfan slam range increased to 5m
  • Dagger slam range increased to 5m
  • Dual dagger slam range increased to 6m
  • Claw weapon slam range increased to 6m
  • Gunblade slam range increased to 5m
  • Nunchaku slam range increased to 6m
  • Sword and Shield slam range increased to 7m
  • Single Sword slam range increased to 7m
  • Blade Whip slam range increased to 7m
  • Rapier slams increased to 6m
  • Dual Sword slam range increased to 8m
  • Tonfa slam range increased to 8m
  • Machete slam range increased to 7m
  • Nikana slam range increased to 6m
  • Hammer slam range increased to 9m
  • Staff slam range increased to 6m
  • Polearm slam range adjusted to 7m
  • Scythe slam range increased to 8m
  • Heavy Blade slam range increased to 8m
  • Fists weapon slam range increased to 8m
  • Sparring weapon slam range increased to 7m 

revert plz....

My dohkrams are making enemies fly around so much, I can't even hit them

I'm not sure why you think removing Incursions is good. I really don't see why they couldn't be allowed to co-exist with the current changed bounties. Sometimes a single mission was a nice diversion. Bounties are a minimum of 3. Not to mention the reward tables are no longer available.

Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!
You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad. 

• Once the 'mission complete' interval is met, players can head to extraction any time they choose (i.e 5 minutes for Survival). 
  • Any player at extraction triggers a countdown timer. 
  • If all players leave the extraction zone, the countdown timer is cancelled.
  • When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave.
  • Anyone still playing can extract later any time they choose.

*Snip*

So if a team member falls behind the main group in survival missions, the main group is extracted at the extraction zone, but the missing team member is not.

So the missing team member is left to face the entire enemy force alone and keep in mind that they are running out of air very quickly, and now have to cross the rest of entire map.

That will mean certain death for most - and there must be a reason that one team member did make it to the extraction zone in time - like getting lost, getting killed, not being fast enough as the best speed runners or how about just being a freaking newbie.

DE should really rethink this.

Some nice fixes here. Sad to see Hildryn delayed a week but I'll make do.
Now that incursions are gone - and good riddance I'd say - is there any plans on introducing the incursion-specific mods like Spring-Loaded Blade anywhere else? Hunting Plains Commanders - which are rare enough as it is - for a 0.5% chance of it dropping is not exactly healthy...

Both aiming and channeling are bind to my Left Trigger on XB1 controller, so when i try to aim, i keep toggling the channeling on my sheathed melee weapon and cant aim. When i try to rebind it, i cant, because "melee actions can only be bound with quick melee, aim and fire weapon". Beside that, i really love this update, and working just fine with keyboard

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Client-Authoritative Changes:

We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience: 

• Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we've made it Client-Authoritative.
  • Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced

GR8!!!
Now, make switch to operator mode Client-Authoritative as well, pretty please!

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magus Revert now has a 3 second cooldown.

Thanks for screwing up the already incredibly unreliable Virtuos Shadow activation in eidolon fights. Magus revert was the only thing that made it somewhat more bearable as it allowed me to do several quick void dash attempts at the absolutely shtty head hitbox of eidolons. 

Eidolon fights are still stomach-churningly disgustingly bugged and this makes things worse. Instead of making a logical fix for the exploit you choose to completely f up Magus Revert. Sorry for my tone, but this is plain stupid.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave.

Individual extraction is great.

This however means that if you are not the host and are lagging behind the team running to extraction, you will be slapped with host migration. As host migrations often go, you may very well lose your progress. You could very easily go through 2-3 host migrations on a general basis in these missions.

Also now you have no chance of extracting if you get stuck somewhere, where /unstuck does not help. You are forced to abort mission abandoning your loot and affi.

Archived